Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soraz3

Sub comparison chart is missing the most important info

5 posts in this topic

OT was cancelled. It turned out that it was all a fraud. Charlie, Armand, and Hiiamben were really the same poster. Senders, Sudden, Narf, and Nurgle were all DOC's second accounts while Saratoga was Bleuize's. Rats made posting of boobs legal and all 4 people that were there went on a rampage but got quickly bored and buggered off to redtube. I was in the end exposed as just a clever AI. Zeppelin is the only one that doesn't know.

OT was cancelled. It turned out that it was all a fraud. Charlie, Armand, and Hiiamben were really the same poster. Senders, Sudden, Narf, and Nurgle were all DOC's second accounts while Saratoga was Bleuize's. Rats made posting of boobs legal and all 4 people that were there went on a rampage but got quickly bored and buggered off to redtube. I was in the end exposed as just a clever AI. Zeppelin is the only one that doesn't know.

Such drama... And I missed it...:mad:

Next you'll tell me that Ring and Ireg were conjoined twins

Such drama... And I missed it...:mad:

Next you'll tell me that Ring and Ireg were conjoined twins

No. It's a sad story, they were lost when a car with a stolen engine got blown up by a IED :(

No. It's a sad story, they were lost when a car with a stolen engine got blown up by a IED :(

Guess it was bound to happen, after they moxinated that moose.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0