• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
hrdcse

Hrdcse is back

5 posts in this topic

Says it all, forgot old password on hardcase account. Made a new one on the freebie while I build a new gaming box. Missed it. God the horrors of the beat launch on June 6. WW2OL cost me my warbirds training account, they just didn't see the possibilities. You just had to be there when they put in a bridge and farmhouse, killer always took the bridge;-; Flying Allied Force for the longest.

Edited by hrdcse

Rats, is hardcase still in the accounts. If so email my old password to Felicia's email....I would really like to see my 2001 time.

Edited by hrdcse