• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
jphartt

XOOM - Marketing Idea

3 posts in this topic

I have gone only twice, but each time I was amazed. American vs. German army skirmishes. Many great authentic WWII displays. From my understanding, its one of the best if not the best shows in the country. German aircraft, Japanese, and of course American. Can even get an expensive seat in a C-47. On my visit I got to see a Spitfire in flight.. talk about large and loud!

...on my last visit, I wore my original CRS 'Have you enlisted' WWIIOL t-shirt.

"Nine fighters will scream around the Reading sky including two first-timers: the rare Messerschmitt Bf-109 and the De Havilland DH-98 Mosquito, the fastest piston-driven aircraft of the war, both from the Military Aviation Museum. A bevy of transports, trainers, utilities, and "L-birds" round out the roster of airshow performers."

Set up a demo booth... host a demo intermission weekend...

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

For the second year, The World War II Airborne Demonstration Team will be jumping from the Curtiss C-46 "Tinker Belle" on Saturday and Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to witness an authentic WWII paratroop drop right before your eyes on the KRDG mid-field.

Edited by jphartt

I think that's a great idea...targeting WWII enthusiasts. This is in Pennsylvania?

How about posting ads in WW2 magazines and other publications?