• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
gsc

New Players and Girls to boot

42 posts in this topic

Hello, our names are Cindy and Jenny and we always had a fascination for war games in general which is how we found this game here. Now how does this work, we logged in a few times but we either didnt find anyone to shoot at or we were killed instantly without seeing anyone. What is the secret here? Is there one? Can anyone teach two inexperienced girls how to play this game and more?

Edited by gurlpower

Hello, our names are Cindy and Jenny and we always had a fascination for war games in general which is how we found this game here. Now how does this work, we logged in a few times but we either didnt find anyone to shoot at or we were killed instantly without seeing anyone. What is the secret here? Is there one? Can anyone teach two inexperienced girls how to play this game and more?

If anyone could help us, we would repay u ;)

Edited by hellokitty

I'll play this straight, as if you are telling the truth.

1. Gender here is totally not the point. Anyway, lots of players won't believe what you say in that regard.

2. The game has several long-term female players, and probably others who just play without choosing to disclose their gender.

3. New players always get killed a lot. You learn by making mistakes.

4. Learn to think like a soldier. Your Job 1 is not to kill others, it's to figure out how to stay alive. Forget about shooting until you can stay alive long enough to reliable see enemy players without instantly dying.

5. You can learn faster by joining a squad. Note that most squads coordinate via Teamspeak or another voice comms approach. In a squad voice comms environment, gender may be obvious, but it still won't matter.

6. Specifically, you can learn faster by following an experienced player, at a sufficient distance behind them, staying prone whenever they're not standing, and just watching what they do and trying to discern what they shoot at. But, you don't want to try to do that with someone that isn't voluntarily mentoring you, because inevitably you'll call enemy attention to them even if you think you're out of sight, and that won't be well received except in an agreed teaching situation.

Edited by jwilly

i was going to say something.

but i think it's better i let this run its course.

Oh fark popcorns done, brb.

greetings, ladies. you'll find a few legendary and other girls in game once in a while > katana, aomercy, melody, squidrd, wolfie69 and some old ghosts like whittany and mrs. gambolo and mrs smythes.

but who you really want to connect with is nancyholly.

best of all, serious or not, follow jwilly's reccos > one of the true gents in the game.

ella

comms xo

qor of c

Edited by ella

I suggest you come to OT! We need you there! Complete with that location-in-profile-you-forgot-to-change.

Avatar and location are a dead giveaway. :D

EDIT: Tigger beat me to it...

S.

Edited by sascha

I just copy and pasted that profile thingy thinking that was appropriate for being here, is it not? =(

I always mess things up

-Cindy

Oh Cindy ... go back to the kitchen, honey. War-gaming just isn't your thing ... :D

S.

I saw these two just chatting away constantly last night on axis side. No idea who they were. Only afterwards did one of them explain what happened. Much lols were had.

Get over here - you still have to put lotion on me and rub it in nice

.cindy

this is a very real sim of war , if u don't see anyone when kille , there probably hiding or there off about 1000 meters in the woods , and the goal is to win , not kill , you guard and take positions , and this game takes time , this is no callofduty were everyone is running the speed of light killing each other and then going '' take that ya #@&*(!&*(@*@#&@#!*@!*(&*#(@!(*!#@(*&''

this gam is meant to simulate real war , some times its dual , some its a massive battle like dday

my name is silversoil in game , if you would like me to guide you and train you , we could set up something , but it must be before thursday in next week , as in reality i leave for 82nd airborne training.

Edited by silversoil

this is a very real sim of war , if u don't see anyone when kille , there probably hiding or there off about 1000 meters in the woods , and the goal is to win , not kill , you guard and take positions , and this game takes time , this is no callofduty were everyone is running the speed of light killing each other and then going '' take that ya #@&*(!&*(@*@#&@#!*@!*(&*#(@!(*!#@(*&''

this gam is meant to simulate real war , some times its dual , some its a massive battle like dday

my name is silversoil in game , if you would like me to guide you and train you , we could set up something , but it must be before thursday in next week , as in reality i leave for 82nd airborne training.

*wipes emotional tears*

*wipes emotional tears*

lol tiger , thank you , but what was that for lol

and let me continue , I'm serious about what i said

lol tiger , thank you , but what was that for lol

and let me continue , I'm serious about what i said

Hummm let's see if I can give a subtle hint as to what this thread is really about......

internet-troll-1.jpg?w=2631