• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
gsc

New Players and Girls to boot

42 posts in this topic

Hummm let's see if I can give a subtle hint as to what this thread is really about......

internet-troll-1.jpg?w=2631

maybe , but I'm willing to help any one

lol tiger , thank you , but what was that for lol

and let me continue , I'm serious about what i said

Hi <3

need your phone # snookie so we can chat while you're guiding us, jenny and myself, and maybe we can guide you somewhere as well *gg*

-cindy

Hi <3

need your phone # snookie so we can chat while you're guiding us, jenny and myself, and maybe we can guide you somewhere as well *gg*

-cindy

He asked where he could buy a Mexican midget for his kid but wanted to know what you feed them first.. can you help him out?

I am so sad I missed this thread before now and happy to be reading it.

We should practice removing brassieres before we come into contact with them.

greetings, ladies. you'll find a few legendary and other girls in game once in a while > katana, aomercy, melody, squidrd, wolfie69 and some old ghosts like whittany and mrs. gambolo and mrs smythes.

but who you really want to connect with is nancyholly.

best of all, serious or not, follow jwilly's reccos > one of the true gents in the game.

ella

comms xo

qor of c

Lets not forget .TheWench.Imbrutus.and ofcourse Katonka who was the first female cinc to win maps :P

There seems to be a problem. OT is now clipping into the General Discussion forum.

Someone submit a ticket.

-Irish

Maybe gsc just enjoys being a couple of teen girls....more power to him i say let all the bruce jenner types of the world be free of the labels

tumblr_lt2bya68_O21r4et2ho1_400.png

Thank you for the great honor, I would like to thank my co-star Jenny/Gurlpower/GSC for making this possible.

Sincerly,

hellokitty

aka Jenny

Maybe gsc just enjoys being a couple of teen girls....more power to him i say let all the bruce jenner types of the world be free of the labels

You can definitely tell he's done this before.