maxios

Open Beta time ppl :)!

13 posts in this topic

Think we may already have broken it. A couple of LW guys on TS reported CTDing pretty much exactly at the same time while flying over the same town.

I shot up a Blen who then dumped his eggs and disappeared on me mid-air. Didn't think much of it until the same thing happened to dandare (minus the eggs) with a Spit he had shot up.

S.

ive only had 1 CTD... but that does appear to be a recurring theme. Why it happens is a mystery.

I did not experience a single ctd during my 2 hour session. Infantry fights are so smooth, ppl drop dead the second they get hit, not 2 minutes after, loving it so far.

server is down ?

Beta server is open and available. If you have installed the full download, you'll need to open up a different playgate.

Go to C > Programs > CRS > Battleground Europe - 1.35 Beta > PlayGATE.exe > Launch

I have tried several times this weekend. Beta always offline and campaign locked. So I do something else. When will game come back? Or beta start?

I have tried several times this weekend. Beta always offline and campaign locked. So I do something else. When will game come back? Or beta start?

Have you installed the new Beta client? The beta server is only accessible with the latest beta client.

You are on the 1.34 client, you need to start the 1.35 client then you can access the beta server.

A couple posts up, XOOM explains the process if you didn't have the installer put the desktop icon on your desktop.

LOL

Did not see any sense in doing the download stuff unless the beta was operating. Always showed off line. So I never bothered to go through the download process. I just figured each time I tried the system had crashed.