silversoil

Leaving

28 posts in this topic

its sad , but true. i go to the 82nd airborne this Thursday . i have greatly raised enough money to start and now running my family . my son is even starting to go "mom" , HE IS ALMOST THERE! my wife is DOING GREAT and so am i . i love this game and its players so much , and the crs team and all of the vets , thank you badger for helping me and being my friend SO MUCH , and fighting along my side in the field .

thank you mostly to these players

sask1

IMDED

b2k

ehstrike

doc

jvr1959

allykill

delems

ratzilla

yavolle

oldzeke

badger

xoom

hornet

sgttootall

lordjim

lordtim

marcion

todberg

codycody

kanu

ohm

warhammer

AND EVERY ONE IN THESE SQUADS

ghost of afika korps

101st screaming eagles

blits kaders

allfor

and all the other people that i can't spell there names lol

but know I'm grateful and thankful OF EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU '

S!

Edited by silversoil

Welcome to North Carolina! Weather's beautiful, da' snakes are moving and the ticks are waiting for ya.

Take care buddy. Hopefully we're still here when you get the itch to come back :)

S!

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU .

i will have the itch to come back as after i will return

thank you so much , i know I'm f2p , but that doesn't change my love for the game and the community

have fun - remember to keep your knees and ankles together...

Though you'll find there will be time for you to wander though the game.

Though you'll find there will be time for you to wander though the game.

That's right. It's not feet, butt, back of the head like I always did, its feet, calves, thighs, butt, push up muscle.

Spent three years in the 2/325 (White Falcons!), then went MI into the 313th MI Bn, which sadly doesn't exist anymore. Fifteen years overall in various assignments in the 82nd. After awhile, you'll begin to enjoy the pain.

Enjoy your assignment and yes, you will have time to play the game. I did.

VR

silvresoils,i hop[se all wi;; be ok AN i NO it wills,S!sir god speeds an safe momants see ya soon S!

Sorry to see you go! Enjoyed playing with you and hopefully see you on the battlefield again sometime!

thank you SO much , STUFF LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENS IN OTHER GAMES!

im so thankful , as i post this this will be Wed.

I'm speechless

when i return , (next yearish? i may have to move or stuff ) i will try my best to sub , not because of the game , because of a chance to take that premium and join hc and be a official backer of ww2online . keep the great work up !

thank you all who have acknowledged my final thread posts , i may have said this so many times but

i will RETURN!

Edited by silversoil

GL Silversoil. Remember what I said... Low profile, do everything they say the way they say to do it,,, and NEVER volunteer for anything!

See ya when ya get back. S!

THANK YOU , I'm packing so i will not be on wed. afternoon / night , wed. morning will be the last time i had played before leaving .

ITS BEEN AN HONOR FIGHTING ALONG YOU GUYS !

To heck with knees and ankles. Keep your butt cheeks together, or you'll find out why paratroopers blouse their boots. :)

S!

-Irish

<S>

Be safe and check in when you can. Was a pleasure to play along your side in the game. I wish you the best and look forward to your return.