timhorton

Campaign offline?

11 posts in this topic

The playgate thing says campaign server is offline, but i downloaded the beta so im kind of confused, do i have to redownload the normal one to be able to login? On my hard drive theres both versions.

The playgate thing says campaign server is offline, but i downloaded the beta so im kind of confused, do i have to redownload the normal one to be able to login? On my hard drive theres both versions.

You'll need to launch the old Play Online program to access the server.

Just need to run the playgate.exe file in the original 1.34 Battleground Europe folder to get on.

Just need to run the playgate.exe file in the original 1.34 Battleground Europe folder to get on.

When I loaded 1.35.0.13 it blew away my PLAGATE.EXE in the 1.34 folder.

1.35 ran well, I am Down loading 1.34 now.

Seems to run fine.

:cool:

Edited by imded

I uninstalled completely old version, and downloaded 1.35...can log in but all personas are locked...Campaign server is "under Maintenance"....Training server is open...and I can access game ON Training server...but ALL personas are locked.

Edited by allykilll

Ally: That's a problem on the server-side. I'm getting the same thing with both my own account and our squad's "whore-account".

I patched the game, didn't do a full install. I can log in and load the game, but persona selection shows "subscription locked" for some reason.

I suggest they rename 1.34 to 1.35 and be done with it....LOL

If ur Cat Gets On The Table and Eats From ur Plate, Give Him Seconds...Then Go and Eat From His...Allykill
Edited by allykilll

5/24/2016 9:12pm EST - Still says server offline. It would be nice to actually be able to login to 1.35.

closing as the original post was with a 1.34 live client, and 1.35 beta.

5/24/2016 9:12pm EST - Still says server offline. It would be nice to actually be able to login to 1.35.

The game server is online, I literally just logged off. Please ensure that you have installed the 1.35 live version and are using the playgate that came with it. The old playgate is non-functional (at this time). If you've done that and the issue persists create a new thread.

Edited by B2K