• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
gousgounis

Now i know

29 posts in this topic

Well this game sucks period you asking me to pay for it when you shoot people and not die, you in ab capping and 1 ei riffle comes in in warp speed kills everyone, they had red squared heavy inf and ets in town and we were like 8-9 people max.

And you ask me to pay for this? why? No thank you from what i have tried is not worth it.

The best part of the free account is being able to try it for free.

Oh its frustrating all right, and maybe the time zone and current population is making things tougher at the moment.

Nobody likes to pay for frustration.

Play some more, give it some time and reevaluate. If you are still playing a free account in a month, there might be something to it.

Kidd

We appreciate you giving the game a try. Sorry that you are not pleased with it. We have a patch in beta today that will correct most of the problems that you are having. The last big patch by the old team introduced some issues. Since then a new team has been developed and working to correct the issues. Beta results are looking promising and we are hoping that the release will be soon. Since we all play the game, we know what you are seeing and it affects our game play too. We are looking forward to the release of 1.35. I hope you give the game another try in a couple of weeks.

I love it when someone comes in as a FTP player and plays for an afternoon and rage quits.

Making it even sweeter is this guy's poor spelling and grammar.

Sweeter still... he has never even seen the game in its heyday, and is showing his lack of experience in his rant about a "red square with full EWS".

I hope he realizes that the red square is for AIR and not infantry.

Ah n00blets. Gonna come in here and cry foul on a FTP account, rant and run off crying like a baby, fine; go play Heroes and Generals and eat snack packs mommy leaves out for you after school.

At the same time he's kinda right. I'm not playing myself now because of the warp-lag situation (and some other reasons but its the biggest one right now). I'd rather wait for 1.35 a bit.

And the TZ3 mess does suck.

Should never have given posting rights to F2P lol

Join date...

Low pop with 8-9 ppl on the allied side is not too shabby considering.

AEF down to 31 members now from 68, 2 months ago. Tiger pandering with the 1:1 S76 and turret rotation speed increase with the cut in allied armor... several members voted with their feet about the changes. They did not say a whole hell of a lot about it in the forums, it was just a grenade that got pulled and wiped out a lot of our squad.

Join date...

Low pop with 8-9 ppl on the allied side is not too shabby considering.

AEF down to 31 members now from 68, 2 months ago. Tiger pandering with the 1:1 S76 and turret rotation speed increase with the cut in allied armor... several members voted with their feet about the changes. They did not say a whole hell of a lot about it in the forums, it was just a grenade that got pulled and wiped out a lot of our squad.

There's been so much whining about axis armor being vastly "inferior" that CRS ended up believing it. Its just sad

There's been so much whining about axis armor being vastly "inferior" that CRS ended up believing it. Its just sad

Sure, there was "Axis armor is inferior" whining... I complained about that, too.

The kill spot to instapop Axis armor is EXACTLY THE SAME ON ALL MODELS OF TANKS EXCEPT THE TIGER.

Think about that.

You just hit them in that one spot and they explode.

Compared to Allied armor, where you have to KNOW where to hit each model... and well... not saying Axis armor is vastly inferior, just saying once you learn ONE kill spot, you're acing Panzers.

As for the balancing of armor, Stankyus... Allies had MORE armor in some of the flags.

That was unfair.

Could you defend your position if Axis had more tanks in many of their flags than the Allies?

I bet not. It's ridiculous to complain about something that was finally balanced out and was only there due to oversight on CRS' part. I like the tank numbers now -it's even. I'm not saying the Tiger and S76 are EQUAL, I'm saying that each side has the same numbers of heavy hitters.

Sorry your squad all split though, Mine did too...

All are waiting for 1.35.

I'm waiting for 1.35.

We all are.

Tigers are not worth 1 s76.

Period.

You guys won maps without such an advantageous ratio before.

Edited by Lob12

You don't get to call me "anti-axis" because you played like 1month allied btw...

I've got more time played on the axis side than you in total, axis and allied.

I didn't get to Lt-col by joining GHC lol.

Edited by Lob12

===

===

Uhm, no. Stats easily show, map after map, the allied armor is superior (as well as some of it should be). But, the overall ratio should be somewhat even.

Even a quick look at the current map, I just glanced at, shows the top 3 tanks as allied. Facts aren't whining.

And let's not even toss in the armored cars, a quick guesstimate shows Panny at around 90-90 and the 232 around 5-50, let's see, a 1.0 KD and a 0.1 KD doesn't sound like whining to me.... Get your facts straight.

Edited by delems

Axis players back in the days must have been so much better than their current version then.

You don't get to call me "anti-axis" because you played like 1month allied btw...

I've got more time played on the axis side than you in total, axis and allied.

I didn't get to Lt-col by joining GHC lol.

All you do is come on the forums and whine anti-Axis.

"Axis TZ3 is a mess." The side with more players on generally prevails.

"Axis whine about armor and get what they want." (In reality, the Allies had more tanks and armor flags were NOT balanced out unit-wise -that's a fact.

"Axis Tiger is uber against everything!" The Tiger is slow, and while it has better optics, it's still on par with an S76 when you take into account better maneuverability and a sick cannon.

What's not in question it how many sorties you have, and on what side.

Just stop, man.

You're starting to sink into your biased rants again and it's just trifling.

Plus, nobody really cares about your perspective. You're a guy who spends way too much time on the forums. That doesn't give you cred... it makes you the guy in the illustration I posted above.

And you're what in contrast? The holder of the Truth? lol

At least I have a massive experience in this game. More than 10 times yours. You don't get to say whats better than what with 250 kills in career as allied dude. I don't say that to insult you (like you keep doing), but to put things into perspective. No one took your passage as allied seriously. We all knew you were just here to whine and made sure that we would get nerfed. So spare me the "I'm cured of my bias now!" bs please. You don't get to self-declare that. Your just happy that your side is winning. The whinage will surface again.

The tiger is better than the S76, always was. Now with the turret boost? Damn right its better. Sure its slower and less manoeuvrable. But then a 3F is better than a S35?

Wanna duel sometime? I'll win 3 times out of 4.

I mean all you do is belittle me and insult me lately, wanna go see if you can beat me with that uber S76? Training server is up no?

Edited by Lob12

===

===

Uhm, no. Stats easily show, map after map, the allied armor is superior (as well as some of it should be). But, the overall ratio should be somewhat even.

Even a quick look at the current map, I just glanced at, shows the top 3 tanks as allied. Facts aren't whining.

And let's not even toss in the armored cars, a quick guesstimate shows Panny at around 90-90 and the 232 around 5-50, let's see, a 1.0 KD and a 0.1 KD doesn't sound like whining to me.... Get your facts straight.

Oh the 232 isn't successful vs armor? oh what a surprise I thought it was made for that :rolleyes: Get a grip delems.

Why don't you compare the amount of inf killed by the 232 vs the panhard?

Its weaker in some areas, its better in others.

You guys are such a whiny bunch of specimens really, still biatching about the supposedly inferiority of your gear after 2 victories in a row.

Always been the same **** on the axis side.

Get my fact straight? Did you forget what happened in C120 delems? Axis sideswitch, demanding changes or mass unsub. They obtain it and here we are.

So please...

The difference is I never insinuate that my gear is inferior. I accept some differences (like the M10 being total garbage compared to the stug, like the axis LMG/grenadier combo, like the axis semi-autos, like the 88 etc).

All I blame for my defeat is this freakin no-pop bullshat.

Edited by Lob12

Just in your head dude.

You have no points.. all you do is ad hominem.

Where do you get all your certainties uh?

So you don't wanna test the tiger vs s76 on the training server uh?

More armor, better gun, better optics but equals uh?

Edited by Lob12

Damn you sure know how to argue. What a grown up.

You're just too scared of being humiliated I guess. Oh well.

Edited by Lob12