• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
mokilla

is the game down

8 posts in this topic

that sucks

While I can understand your frustration. In order to get 1.35 out we need help testing the builds with a large population. We have tried to do open betas that are not "Forced" and no one wants to come over and help test. So in order to actually get this out we have had to make these forced to get the numbers in the server for testing.

We are not willing to make the same mistakes of the old team by just releasing patches to the production server with out thoroughly testing and then stress testing with population. And unfortunately that has meant we need to create forced betas at times.

We as a team are stuck at a hard place as the player base is demanding an update for problems, but complain whenever we ask for testing to get those fixes out.

We are not willing to make the same mistakes of the old team by just releasing patches to the production server without thoroughly testing and then stress testing with population.

Hear hear!

While I can understand your frustration. In order to get 1.35 out we need help testing the builds with a large population. We have tried to do open betas that are not "Forced" and no one wants to come over and help test. So in order to actually get this out we have had to make these forced to get the numbers in the server for testing.

We are not willing to make the same mistakes of the old team by just releasing patches to the production server with out thoroughly testing and then stress testing with population. And unfortunately that has meant we need to create forced betas at times.

We as a team are stuck at a hard place as the player base is demanding an update for problems, but complain whenever we ask for testing to get those fixes out.

Just a few selfish types, i wouldnt worry..You guys are doing it right

Good stance

I actually had some good fun in Beta today. You should've logged in mokilla, we could've have traded some slugs ;)

Edited by Lob12

05/19/16 1719 US central time and server has been down several hours. Coming back when?