BADGER

Something big is coming!

23 posts in this topic

aniv500.jpg

Wow...

When you think about it, that's cold. The helmet on the butt of a grounded rifle is the marker for a dead soldier. Basically, that graphic says they're going to celebrate four men dying.

Because that symbol is SO meaningful in memorializing the dead, could we perhaps have one which isn't so somber, since this is supposed to be a celebration. Thanks.

S!

-Irish

I see some changes in the Stats page.

shhh.... there's nothing to see there.... especially not a career milestone/career kills page (first of a few different)......

Does it make sense to split the weapons again in Axis and Allied categories? Maybe then break them down again in subcategories for infantry, aaa, atg, light panzer, tank destroyer...etc.? Makes it easier if you are looking for something.

bb

I see some changes in the Stats page.

OMG!!!

Thanks for reminding me. I was supposed to put that in the Community Report. I have updated the community report. Now I feel bad. The Community Development Team has been doing some great things and I know I appreciate what they do. We have lots going on right now with not only 1.35, but also planning some big things for next month.

The Community Development Team updated the Stats pages yesterday, and they have an update in the works for the Gazette. They are also working on the squad tools that Xoom talked about in one of his recent Friday Updates. Those guys are awesome!

Does it make sense to split the weapons again in Axis and Allied categories? Maybe then break them down again in subcategories for infantry, aaa, atg, light panzer, tank destroyer...etc.? Makes it easier if you are looking for something.

bb

Rumors and hearsay

OMG!!!

Thanks for reminding me. I was supposed to put that in the Community Report. I have updated the community report. Now I feel bad. The Community Development Team has been doing some great things and I know I appreciate what they do. We have lots going on right now with not only 1.35, but also planning some big things for next month.

The Community Development Team updated the Stats pages yesterday, and they have an update in the works for the Gazette. They are also working on the squad tools that Xoom talked about in one of his recent Friday Updates. Those guys are awesome!

lol phew I thought I was gonna get yelled at (again) for spoiling the surprise! :D

My guess is the biggie is the patch release for the 15th anniversary.....other goodies I have no clue other than the stats Lob12 mentioned.

Been golfing a lot lately so not on the computer much.

lol phew I thought I was gonna get yelled at (again) for spoiling the surprise! :D

you could have waited a day to post though... blew my square in the 'when will the change be noticed' pool....

June 6th, 2016.

> ai civilians (including girls) in major towns

> trains

> girls on trains

> rescuing girls on trains

Stats are for whore's give me submarines:) lol

Hey stay polite young girl!

I never whored anything

Je suis stats

bb

it's on "the list" ;)

OMG!!!

:D they do go work, thats for sure