kareca

CRS can put back the ping information?

11 posts in this topic

or only netcode2 have this information?

S!

It was part of netcode2.

But it would be nice to have that part back.

Yup it got booted out, was nice, but it's gone, was part of some cleanup that we benefited from in other areas. Enjoy all of the other great things 1.35 now offers. Our focus is to knock out a few more bugs now and work on a 1.35.2 clean up.

Yup it got booted out, was nice, but it's gone, was part of some cleanup that we benefited from in other areas. Enjoy all of the other great things 1.35 now offers. Our focus is to knock out a few more bugs now and work on a 1.35.2 clean up.

Good job CRS. Only problem IS I AM NOT HERE TO PLAY IT !!!!!

but "soon".

lol.

cheers

I never looked at my "ping". If you can play... you can play. If not... NOT. :rolleyes:

US players need not worry about ping.

but other regions need

We have high ping in some situations that make it impossible to play

we have to reconnect

Now we do not know if the lag is the server or internet

It was difficult for us.

Maybe CRS can give us the address of a machine we can ping on the game network or the url for the game server, if they allow ping (UCMP) responses. Then you could check, when you have problems, not at all times.

Maybe CRS can give us the address of a machine we can ping on the game network or the url for the game server, if they allow ping (UCMP) responses. Then you could check, when you have problems, not at all times.

ping is ICMP ;)

there used to be a test batch script for this. not sure what happened to it though

This really does need to be added. Some of our guys are having internet issues here in NZ/AU. Would be good for us to see how our ping is to reflect the lag we may be encountering. Be nice to know if I'm on 170ms or something unusual like 250+.