• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
lipton

Did ya change something?

25 posts in this topic

When I first downloaded 1.35 yesterday, it was running much better. Almost no death-lag and the "Did you Know" screen was much shorter when switching sides of the map.

Now... I'm seeing death lag and LONG-ASS "Did you Know" screens just like before. Also seeing other weird stuff like CP's we own showing an Axis flag on them. Weird stuff. :mad:

I was wondering the same.

I could play yesterday, today the game keeps freezing and then my screen turns black.

Just hope it will be solved tomorow :)

shot an lmg and he then killed me an someone else, must have got off 7 rounds after i killed him -

I am noticing the long "Did You Know Screen" we were talking about it on our squad chat tonight.

When I tried to login today, game was boxed red as offline. Fortunately, I was aware that the patch was out - but there was no prompt at login to download it. Had I been a casual player, I would have just assumed that the game was offline (perhaps indefinitely). In previous instances of update, I believe that I was prompted to download in order to continue. If mine is a general issue (rather than a reflection of my particular setup), this may cause decline in attendance and membership.

I am noticing the long "Did You Know Screen" we were talking about it on our squad chat tonight.

Report is our friend

When I first downloaded 1.35 yesterday, it was running much better. Almost no death-lag and the "Did you Know" screen was much shorter when switching sides of the map.

Now... I'm seeing death lag and LONG-ASS "Did you Know" screens just like before. Also seeing other weird stuff like CP's we own showing an Axis flag on them. Weird stuff. :mad:

The strat server had a mini-crisis and pooped out at about 950pm server time - hopefully the reset/whatever tweak solves the issue

When I tried to login today, game was boxed red as offline. Fortunately, I was aware that the patch was out - but there was no prompt at login to download it. Had I been a casual player, I would have just assumed that the game was offline (perhaps indefinitely). In previous instances of update, I believe that I was prompted to download in order to continue. If mine is a general issue (rather than a reflection of my particular setup), this may cause decline in attendance and membership.

Yeah with 1.35 being a new build it doesn't do the update from 1.34 to 1.35 unfortunately. Most of the forum update posts and emails did cover this saying you need download the update or update patch for 1.35.

Also seeing other weird stuff like CP's we own showing an Axis flag on them. Weird stuff. :mad:

this happened to me too last year, restarted my computer and fixed it.

try reinstalling the game too.

this should be in bug reports.

This needs fixing ASAP!

this happened to me too last year, restarted my computer and fixed it.

try reinstalling the game too.

this should be in bug reports.

Yeah, I did. Stood in the cp while submitting a .report. Not everyone was seeing it. So it's a little thing. Mainly curious about the backwards slip on the other points.

Still very pleased with the update overall. It shows forward movement, and that's the most important thing right now.

great point. I thought exactly this at the time. Needs prompt attention for sure

"Did you know" screen time is getting worse. I'm now waiting about 90 seconds.

How does it get worse? It's not like it's a mechanical thing that wears out... is it?;)

How does it get worse? It's not like it's a mechanical thing that wears out... is it?;)

hamster-wheel-o.gif

:D

I'll just leave this one here in *this* thread.. :)

2WMN8Sj558w

Unedited footage. Switch from Wavre-area to Grobbendonk-area.

Without watching, I'm gonna venture a guess and say that is 1min 28sec of a Did You Know? screen.

I got long ass loading screens before. Nothing new for me in that department.

Its annoying but at least the game is stable. Much more than before, for me anyway.

I got long ass loading screens before. Nothing new for me in that department.

Its annoying but at least the game is stable. Much more than before, for me anyway.

Me too.

Maybe that's a hint though?

What was going wrong already on our PC's that goes wrong now for everyone?

Even 6gb ram instead of 3 didn't solve my loading screens so it isn't a memory leak.

Without watching, I'm gonna venture a guess and say that is 1min 28sec of a Did You Know? screen.

Hah! You're completely wrong there. It's actually more like 1:20 mins of "Did you know...?"

And while I did get long load-times before when switching sectors, it has become worse with 1.35 for me.

S.

Hah! You're completely wrong there. It's actually more like 1:20 mins of "Did you know...?"

And while I did get long load-times before when switching sectors, it has become worse with 1.35 for me.

S.

Lol. But yeah, was just talking with some folks today and we were all in agreement that Did You Know is worse now.

Wasn't shorter load times when switching towns, one of the things mentioned in the 1.35 production notes? If not, then I'll shut up. But I could have sworn it was one of the fixes mentioned in the notes.

And why is the load time GETTING LONGER????