• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New job posting.   02/23/2019

The Community Management team is looking for war correspondents to provide news stories or after action reports to be published on our website and our Steam forums.  Player correspondents imbedded with a squad is fine along with reporters overall who might want to produce stories about the campaign, a piece of equipment, a battle or a skirmish - all stories are encouraged and welcome.  If intertested in a volunteer war correspondent position apply at Tman@corneredrats.com
jeffcraft1

ive lost experience

8 posts in this topic

i dont know where to post this but i went from 207 xp this morning now im down to 161. what gives? it took me a long time to get to 207. can you all restore my xp

The points you earn towards the next rank is separate for Army, Navy & Air in Each country.

Therefore if you had 202 points in the British Army, then switch to another branch it would show the point you have in that.

like last night i played as german army i woke up this morning and played as german army and my xp went down, i only use the german army

The obvious question is had you gained a rank?

The points add up until you get enough to reach the next rank.

At which point you get promoted and they reset to 0 and you work you way towards the next rank.

We are looking at the issue for rank points and there should be a fix in the next days