• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
denw2o

15 years coming up, WOW!!

38 posts in this topic

Day soldier here. And have I seen some sh*t. Though I went by a different name back then.

Dec 2002 join (Mac). 59 years old and retired now. A great game and a great community.

An old Air Warrior player. I remember the old dial-up and pay by the hour to play.

time flies, getting the urge to play again, hope the latest installer works for me :)

Started following the game several months before launch on the old orange forums. Bought game the day of release. I had the bare minimum specs. I remember the server problem early on. The sparseness of the terrain.

I was 42. Don't remember my squad, but do remember a young player named rommel8, who was like a son to me. Also remember a guy who claimed to have never been killed in game....anyone recall his name?

Played for a couple of years, then stopped. Just now checked back to see it is still around, so signed up for free play. Killed within minutes both times I logged in....guess my skills eroded!

I was Adler back then. How can I dredge up my old persona for the welcome back period?

To see the game now compared to launch day.....it is amazing.

Started following the game several months before launch on the old orange forums. Bought game the day of release. I had the bare minimum specs. I remember the server problem early on. The sparseness of the terrain.

I was 42. Don't remember my squad, but do remember a young player named rommel8, who was like a son to me. Also remember a guy who claimed to have never been killed in game....anyone recall his name?

Played for a couple of years, then stopped. Just now checked back to see it is still around, so signed up for free play. Killed within minutes both times I logged in....guess my skills eroded!

I was Adler back then. How can I dredge up my old persona for the welcome back period?

pwbosmbs

bilton, never been killed.

When you open the game to login, just try to use your old username and pw. There's nothing you need to do to activate it.

Welcome back soldier. S!

Crazy to think I was involved with this game back in '99

/vomits politely in the corner as the insignificance of man and the expressiveness of time occurs to him

Crazy to think I was involved with this game back in '99

/vomits politely in the corner as the insignificance of man and the expressiveness of time occurs to him

you were unmarried, free...