• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
enforcer

Original ww2ol member stopping in..

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone..

As you see I am Enforcer.. I am an original from 2001.

I was in game with my squad the 1st Riech's Guard for many years. I worked with done of the greats.. Dutchmon. Shilling. Jacubek. WolvieDK. Mostyn. Naein. Fargin. MrGrr. TheQuig. Klord. Ibdauthi. Ibrapton. Natethon. Red959. Oldbird. Mashine. Whalley. Bradh. And so so many more!I

WE ALWAYS PLAYED AXIS... the 1st RG was always on 1.pd kg 2 because 1st fj was Dutchmons squad.. They always attacked and we 90pct of the time defended cbc joke point towns.. We spend MANY HOURS in the Couvin.Chimay.Revin.Rocroi.Mariemburg corridor.. Sometimes waiting HOURS for an attack.. It was a non glitzy job.. But we took pride in it and we NEVER lost a town "legitimately" to the French!

And of course one not so special player.. Fatex.. That story is for another day haha.

Just want to mention them because this game needs to remember to BEST.

I have not played steady for many years.. I miss 2001 thru 2008 lol..

I just want to say ww2ol will always have a VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART!

Bunker duty. Simulcaps. Dutchmons and Shillings MASSIVE operations! Titanium trees. Clipping.

So everyone ask some of the old timers about us.. Maybe they remember.. And ask them about hours of bunker duty lol IT SUCKED haha

Anyways hello.. We may try to bring the 1st RG back on the near future.. And to all that do remember me or the 1st RG we respected the Axis players and the allies for the hard fighting..

!S Enforcer

Miss you guys

Hope you make it back in to game.

Things are definitely looking up on all fronts for the game.

Hope to see you hard at it in June and beyond.

S!

dont just stop in, take off ur coat and stay awwiiol.

see what i did there

<S>

Who am i? Of you do not know the 1st RG.. Enforcer.. Mostyn or Naein lol who are you :P we were ther best defensive squad in the I those days 2001 thru 2006.. I know the player base has changed alot but i think there are still players here that remembers us.

Lol then either you were in the north as axis or on the allied side and if in the south in those days died many times to the 1st RG... It is ok because i never heard of you

Either lol

I know why i never heard of you.. You only have a total of 417 sorties in the game history as bonger..

I had over 4800 over 4700 in the German Heer.. Last dedicated year played 2010..then just here and there from time to time..

We NEVER believed in side switching... Only to test for tactics to fully destroy ther allies..

I was in the bunker with shilling when we fought to the last man... Good times

Look me up! Look me up! How many sorties have I had??

While you were busy playing the free game that came with the forums, we real players were manning the boards and keeping the community alive.

Yore small part is appreciated though.

S!

I know why i never heard of you.. You only have a total of 417 sorties in the game history as bonger..

I had over 4800 over 4700 in the German Heer.. Last dedicated year played 2010..then just here and there from time to time..

We NEVER believed in side switching... Only to test for tactics to fully destroy ther allies..

I was in the bunker with shilling when we fought to the last man... Good times

Bonger is ****ing with you. Welcome back! I am just poking my head around here as well.

correct yes I have very low post because I was to busy toasting the french lol

no but really back in the day I had well over 80 players with 40 active. In just the 1st PzD we could field well over 200 players without a problem.

since there is a welcome back we may jump in to see how the game is now.. and yes btw I am a builder so I have given good money to support this game!

Even if I do not play much anymore I will still give money to help because this is one of a kind!

!S Enforcer

Hello everyone..

As you see I am Enforcer.. I am an original from 2001.

I was in game with my squad the 1st Riech's Guard for many years. I worked with done of the greats.. Dutchmon. Shilling. Jacubek. WolvieDK. Mostyn. Naein. Fargin. MrGrr. TheQuig. Klord. Ibdauthi. Ibrapton. Natethon. Red959. Oldbird. Mashine. Whalley. Bradh. And so so many more!I

WE ALWAYS PLAYED AXIS... the 1st RG was always on 1.pd kg 2 because 1st fj was Dutchmons squad.. They always attacked and we 90pct of the time defended cbc joke point towns.. We spend MANY HOURS in the Couvin.Chimay.Revin.Rocroi.Mariemburg corridor.. Sometimes waiting HOURS for an attack.. It was a non glitzy job.. But we took pride in it and we NEVER lost a town "legitimately" to the French!

And of course one not so special player.. Fatex.. That story is for another day haha.

Just want to mention them because this game needs to remember to BEST.

I have not played steady for many years.. I miss 2001 thru 2008 lol..

I just want to say ww2ol will always have a VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART!

Bunker duty. Simulcaps. Dutchmons and Shillings MASSIVE operations! Titanium trees. Clipping.

So everyone ask some of the old timers about us.. Maybe they remember.. And ask them about hours of bunker duty lol IT SUCKED haha

Anyways hello.. We may try to bring the 1st RG back on the near future.. And to all that do remember me or the 1st RG we respected the Axis players and the allies for the hard fighting..

!S Enforcer

Miss you guys

S! from a Day 0 subber!!