quelin1

Is this OT?

64 posts in this topic

Like any good pathogen, OT has continued to evolve with every smug comment that is typed out in that sexually confused outhouse of self proclaimed intellectuals. The result? Forums that have traditionally been filled with game discussions, accusations, and player-to-player ZJs will now explode with a lethal dose of theories, white papers, and general idiocy.

Ot is suffering a great schism and half of it is here. The rest will be migrated over to a new forum and peope say all post counts will be rounded to the clisest 100000 to save space.

Ot is suffering a great schism and half of it is here. The rest will be migrated over to a new forum and peope say all post counts will be rounded to the clisest 100000 to save space.

How dare you schism after we schismed (twice?)?

So this is what they charged my credit card for.

If they charged your credit card, you should have access to everything. I mean every thing...

This is what serves as OT for the F2P'ers. I was mistaken when I said forum access would be the same and I'm sorry.

This is what serves as OT for the F2P'ers. I was mistaken when I said forum access would be the same and I'm sorry.

well dang..

Seriously? You do realize a breakaway community already formed, back in 2006. And we are still kicking

Seriously? You do realize a breakaway community already formed, back in 2006. And we are still kicking

Sounds stupid.

Can you imagine having a bunch of posts at a knock off video game forum?

Luls.

this is what serves as ot for the f2p'ers. I was mistaken when i said forum access would be the same and i'm sorry.

kill the masters