quelin1

Is this OT?

64 posts in this topic

I think its funny how some of you portray yourselves its as if everyone is an Expert in the subject. Where has it become a normalcy in our society to not ask questions? Instead of either not responding you chime in with some irrelevant bull****.

Funny thing is I know that most of you are Decent human beings or at least seem so on TS. Then you come make some stupid remark about something that you surely have no clue about perhaps the said something in your McDonalds Inprocessing **** who knows but you instantly become experts of the subject.

Chances are you either live with your mother still or Live on your own in a small apartment and you spend more time playing with yourself and your computer that you never see the light of day.

Every ****ing time I click on a thread I think hey perhaps there is a decent pov in there. I am fooled by the jackassery that has become the OT. I dont mind saying it you Suck compared to the OT that was around when this game started. Some of you have been here since the beginning But Perhaps you didnt put on your hat of Asshattery till later.

I honestly don't know why i still bother in here other than the fact that there is a few people I like to talk to and bump ideas off of. The majority of you pricks lately are just spouting out of your ass like a fountain. I tried to get used to this new OT but I am afraid it is one of the Many things that have been Damaged from these years of loosing alot of the veterans to that the only thing still left here is the bottom of the barrel.

So let me bring me to my point If you are sitting here reading this and you are one of those jackholes perhaps you should look yourself in the mirror and decide hey I dont want my life to suck and if you cant seem to muster that perhaps natural selection should takes its course and if all else fails you could always eat a bullet.

Quit being a useless sack of ****

/rant off

^

that should get everyone up to date with OT for the last 5 or 6 yrs

there will be a test on who originally posted each one...

Turns out OT being the forum that comes with a game is true literally- pay up or don't get premium abusing powahs!

YEARS of yello abuse you gents have missed out on.

Missed the trancher thread.

A work of art.

yeah believe me, I thought about it - it was a classic thread, but too many various posts in that thread, rather than one big one

My 10k post was rated among the top 3 but nobody can see it. Of course the number 2 and 3 spots are several laps behind Armands stealth attack and subsequent multi bans

I'm still kicking myself for not replying "or is just fantasy" to Q's first post

Edited by tycho