• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
lt579

Maybe a days worth of premium when Joining?

8 posts in this topic

ive played this game i believe,for about 10 yrs or more.. what i found for me personally is the first time i saw this and joined, i didnt have the cash so i played the regular and to be honest it was so dead and boring because i didnt have premium and it really didnt make me want to come back and pay when i could because i was like , what if its still like this ?? so im thinking for you guys ,you should toss a few days or 1 just so u can see the difference.. things are always tight for me so i didnt want to take the chance but if i had experienced the premium i would have come back im sure... just a thought to help :) PS if u do that now then forgive this :)

lt 579

new players are level1, premium unlocks lvl5-10 stuff.

1 day isn't enough to level to premium equipment.

Yeah, if someone is gonna play FTP, they need to expect to have to pay in order to use better gear.

You can always play around in the training server... or PAY like the rest of us!

Not 1 day but 15 days... in the past you had 15 days of premium so you could actually try everything and be good at something and even learn some aspects.

It's the only reason I become a subscriber, now players never have a chance to rank, unlock equipment and understand WW2ol has to offer.

It must be a priority to have 15 days premium with a conversion to P2P after those 15 days this would do more than any marketing campaign.

I am in no way speaking for CRS.

I think that the 15 day premium system was open to being gamed. Some players who do not care about name recognition could game the system and get 15 free days each month. Now I do not pretend to understand subscription activation, isp tracking etc., but you would think if CRS could continue to offer the 15 days free premium access without being taken advantage of they probably would.

That's my personal point of view anyways.

All players are premium for the month of June. If you got the rank -- and that gear is in-stock, then you can play it.

Happy 15th Anniversary CRS and WWII Online! <Salute>

just my dirty little ho

;-)

Not 1 day but 15 days... in the past you had 15 days of premium so you could actually try everything and be good at something and even learn some aspects.

It's the only reason I become a subscriber, now players never have a chance to rank, unlock equipment and understand WW2ol has to offer.

It must be a priority to have 15 days premium with a conversion to P2P after those 15 days this would do more than any marketing campaign.

It was, indeed gamed. There were rumblings of a player who shall remain nameless that was spawning his free account on the opposing side, and using that intel to just have a blast killing everyone.

Also, another player, again nameless, who was caught driving supply into the closest river to grief the other side.

No thanks.

You have all of June to mess with equipment so use it all.

Otherwise, pay $4.99/month and you can still have fun.

You will probably wan to get a premium sub soon enough anyway.