• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
base21

41st Recruiting!

7 posts in this topic

Hello!

41. Panzerjäger Abteilung is recruiting. We're mainly a scandinavian squad with people from norway, denmark and sweden. At the moment I'm the only active player but I'm looking to revive my squad to its old glory days. All new players are welcome, if you speak a nordic language that is extra good. Hope to see you ingame! S!

Great to see some activity in 41st again. Nice initiative Base21 :D

By the way, will 41st still stay Axis only?

Good initiative, it would be great to see 41st back up again in it's former glory! Best of luck :)