• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
jadon

Was 14 when I started, I'm now 29.

7 posts in this topic

Hello All, thought I'd drop in.

I've been trolling the message boards of this game for many months before it was released in 2001.

Bought this game day 1 at an Electronics Boutique in the mall. Stood outside until they opened their gates for the day, next to a giant cardboard propped-up cutout of a WWIIOnline allied infantry. I was the only one. I was ecstatic to get my copy.

I ran home and played offline for days (flying a Spitfire around the gameworld), before they could get a semi-stable server up and running. All along telling all my friends, pitching them this game, telling them they HAVE to buy it. Defending the fact that it was released essentially incomplete and not working, lol. It did not matter to me. I knew in my heart this games' unlimited potential; what it proposed was unlike anything anyone has ever done, even to this day.

I have followed this website and accessed it at a minimum of at least once a week for the past 15 years; always tuning in to find out the latest news. Friends have come and gone, and squad mates have been disbanded. (Though, I am very pleased to see so many oldies dropping in to make their presence known).

I have seen it all, and what I see today is a resurgence; ney... an awakening of leadership and passion for a game that has seen so little for so long. Progress is happening and I'm very excited to see where they can go with it.

If you all are still around in another 15 years.. I'll still be tuning in.

Cheers!

So what you're saying is that you started off in HC but now you're one of the people who actually place FRUs, and in another 15 years you'll be an unpaid volunteer working for CRS?

:D

So what you're saying is that you started off in HC but now you're one of the people who actually place FRUs, and in another 15 years you'll be an unpaid volunteer working for CRS?

:D

i believe this is the correct progression tree ;)

Xoom, the Executive Producer and Game Manger was 14 when he started playing the game and he worked his way up the chain. Now he be the boss :-)