bar10dr2

What happened

13 posts in this topic

I had a DD drove from willem. I got to knokke AF about a mile away from it and my engine magically goes out. Ok I look around nothing is even around me. Nothing on land, nothing in the water. I look back see wtf is wrong no smoke nothing. Then i hear a *ping*, i look around nothing is there. Then the engine starts on fire. WTF is up with this invisible crap???? It's so much BS.

I had a DD drove from willem. I got to knokke AF about a mile away from it and my engine magically goes out. Ok I look around nothing is even around me. Nothing on land, nothing in the water. I look back see wtf is wrong no smoke nothing. Then i hear a *ping*, i look around nothing is there. Then the engine starts on fire. WTF is up with this invisible crap???? It's so much BS.

Shore batteries at Knokke will kill almost anything coming out of Willem... just one more of the many reasons the navy game sucks.

I see EDD's take out shore batteries all the time and survive

Learn to aim

Shore batteries at Knokke will kill almost anything coming out of Willem... just one more of the many reasons the navy game sucks.

watch your commie whore mouth

j/k I ain't sailed a DD in a long long time.

öh noes... oh noes... oh noes...

Be gentle, for they do not know

Edited by tycho