odonovan1

LANCERS (and any other returning players) Report!

11 posts in this topic

All you vets and new players alike are invited to hang out with the Lancers, kill Axis soldiers and blow stuff up. Join the Lancers's TeamSpeak channel when you get ingame, if you see any of us on!

TeamSpeak: Allied TS server - ts.wwiionline.com:9988 (no password)

There's also a Facebook account, but I don't know the URL, as I don't put my face on books.

S!

-Irish

I will be trying to join up with you soon

Welcome, kevjol! That sounds like a plan! Come say hi on our website and TS channel.

-Irish

Any new player feel free to join us on TS, kill Axis players, and blow lots of sh*t up!

Fixed that for ya, Marti! :D

-Irish

Been with the 13th for a while. A great squad and some real quality people there. Only thing is, we are not so active these days. I also lone wolfed for a while. I'm not the best and my BGE play time is limited during the summer. Some of that is self prescribed as I focus on out door activities and other gaming interests.

Hopefully if I get on soon I'll hop on with you guys, would love to start working with an active fun squad in anticipation of the coming fall and winter when my in game presence ramps up. I'm not the best player but I'm Allied dedicated and will always try and do my best.

S!

I'm not the best player but I'm Allied dedicated and will always try and do my best.

Come on down! We're glad to have you in the looney bin. Next to me, you're probably a GHOD of WWIIOL. Just get on and have fun. Make a difference where you can. It's all good. Remember to check your sanity at the door.

-Irish

New forums are on the ww2 main site we dont use the old site anymore feel free to join us on Discord

I am always jumping on channel to get help great squad to work with new guys you couldn't go wrong by joining this squad.

1 person likes this

Good time to join the Lancers we have a new CO Crashzzz and some good new members that have join the ranks recently drop on Discord or grab a Lancer in game to recruit you