scumdog

Waypoints

6 posts in this topic

Ok sorry if this has been answered im using android and cant use search function. Ok so i set a bombing mission and then set the waypoints when in mission. After set, i right click and make it the active waypoint. Now question is, am i thinking wrong and it does not actually show up outside of the map? All i see are "origin" and "target", but target never changes when i make waypoints active. It just stays on the mission objective and i see no markers for "waypoint" while flying.

waypoint only show up on maps, target and origin never change. The green triangle on the map points at the waypoint.

Edited by evanr

"Did you know"....

If you make a new attack type waypoint and name it TARGET in capitals... it moves the main target waypoint for all players on the mission and the little green arrow (none of the 'make active' rubbish).

Doesn't affect the mission parameters at all but very useful for getting people moving to the right depot, fb etc

"Did you know"....

If you make a new attack type waypoint and name it TARGET in capitals... it moves the main target waypoint for all players on the mission and the little green arrow (none of the 'make active' rubbish).

Doesn't affect the mission parameters at all but very useful for getting people moving to the right depot, fb etc

I did not know that. Very cool!

"Did you know"....

Great information. Thanks for sharing it!