casey176

22nd has lost Keysie

63 posts in this topic

S! Allied

It comes with great sadness that we the 22nd have lost Keysie today. She passed away after a month of complications and now can rest.

I wanted to share with our community as I know we are all mostly close and long time friends regardless of squads or sides.

When never this happens I always like to post a funny moment and I always picked on Keysie during intermissions lolol. I always knew where she would be and surprise her and kill her over and over until she would get on TS and tell me to stop doing that lololol.

I always enjoyed her with the 22nd and she did make us better when she was there.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers everyone.

S! Casey176

Very sad news. Very sad. She was a very dedicated part of this community and we will miss her a lot.

RIP keysie.

S!

Keysie was a lovely person and this is terribly sad news

S! Keysie, RIP

Very sad news. I know we were shocked to hear the news. My prayers go out to her family, squaddies, and friends.

There will be a moment of silence in her honor at 7 pm server time this evening.

Unbelievably sad news. One of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met.

Keysie was a huge part of my senior command experience. She taught me a lot while coming up and helped me during my CinC term even more. I couldn't have made it without her help.

My only regret is that I never got a chance to tell her this, so I said it in my prayer for her. I hope it makes a difference.

RIP Keysie

S!

Sorry to hear this. She was a great member of this community, and will be missed.

Such very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, friends, and squaddies.

As Capco said Keysie was an insurmountable and irreplaceable asset to the game , particularly HC. She was always willing to help new officers and she was always so kind , genuinely kind, and one could easily tell that she was just a good soul. She always had the best interest of the game and its players at heart.

Her contributions will be remembered by many and her presence sorely missed.

RIP Keysie

S!

Edited by WAVER25

Keysie was a great supporter of WWIIOL. She devoted endless hours with allied CinCs. As a former allied allied CinC, she had a wealth of experience and was more than willing to share it new CinCs. She was a great player, great supporter of the game and a wonderful person.

She made the game and WWIIOL community better. She will be missed.

S!...... Keysie. ... Rest in peace

Keysie was an outstanding member of our community, who cared about others and put them before herself. I spoke with her on several occasions and she was always interested on how to improve the game and health of the Allies specifically.

Hearing the news that she has passed is very saddening. May she rest peacefully.

=( S!

Damn, damn, damn, and damn...

Just another regret, that I (as a noob) never got to experience some of the awesome things you "old timers" did...and some of the awesome members of the community.

R.I.P. Keysie! Everything you gave to these mooks is going to filter down to us, the newer players. We'll be better players because of you. THANK YOU!

-Irish

My condolences to Keysie's family and friends. spent many game-hours in game with her.

Very sad news, we will miss her a lot.

My condolences to her family, and to the friends of 22nd. She will be in our thoughts and prayers.

.em salute Keysie

-

This sucks!!!

My prayers for the surviving family... what a tragedy!

This REALLY sucks!!!

My heart sunk when I heard this today while I was at work.

It has been my pleasure to work with Keysie during my time in AHC and with CRS.

We will have a 2min ceasefire at 7pm server time today.

S! Keysie,

Though I did not have the pleasure of knowing you, I get the strong impression you contributed greatly to the community. Thanks, and may you rest in peace.

My condolences to her surviving friends and family.

Tod

!S and RIP. Keysie was one of the first people I interacted with when I went allied a few maps ago. Always loved playing with her and am very sad to hear this.

!S