gervleth

DOCS town rebuilding update!!!

7 posts in this topic

What ever happend to that update he was working on awhile back? He rebuilt a tone of towns and fixed a lot of ground glitches ect.. Will it ever be released?

Unsure of the current location of the data, and more importantly the team hasn't focused yet on Terrain. If we happened to find it, and introduce it, we'd risk a great deal of uncertainty and have to likely revert the data if something went wrong. Requires a lot of QA when the time comes, that time is not yet now.

What ever happend to that update he was working on awhile back? He rebuilt a tone of towns and fixed a lot of ground glitches ect.. Will it ever be released?

Yep, of all the things in 1.35 it the thing I wanted the most.

An early Beta 1.35 actually had all those towns and links; I've seen them and played in them. So, they must have been removed.

unsure of the current location of the data, and more importantly the team hasn't focused yet on terrain. If we happened to find it, and introduce it, we'd risk a great deal of uncertainty and have to likely revert the data if something went wrong. Requires a lot of qa when the time comes, that time is not yet now.

aka....soon

These were are the new roads Doc added along with 50 cities he added capture points to.

Those were the first city maps I made so if that's not going to be recovered I have to change those 50 back. Not really a lot of work.

Look at my city maps page and look up Spontin to see an example of the changes.

Newroads.jpg