Baer

Best sites to make forums.

7 posts in this topic

can anyone point me to the best websites where you can create your own forums. Must be a site where you don't have all those ads popping up all over the place. Doesn't have to be free but not break my bank.

Regards.

why not just use the off-topic forums here?

would help increase subscriptions to the game and might make off-topic more interesting.

can anyone point me to the best websites where you can create your own forums. Must be a site where you don't have all those ads popping up all over the place. Doesn't have to be free but not break my bank.

Regards.

If this is game related, our new forums are inbound and there will be squad specific forums within them fyi. If you're referring to the ads at the upper right of ours, that provides us a very minuscule amount of revenue that we chuck at our advertising budget.

If this is game related, our new forums are inbound and there will be squad specific forums within them fyi. If you're referring to the ads at the upper right of ours, that provides us a very minuscule amount of revenue that we chuck at our advertising budget.

When will the updated forums be ready, and yes this will be for our squad.

When will the updated forums be ready, and yes this will be for our squad.

PILOTMC said during the rat chat he was looking at about 3 weeks. That is a guess based on knowledge of where the team is, but it could be + or - depending on how it all goes.

Thanks Xoom and Badger. I received a couple PM's of different sites other squads use, but will pass on your info