• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
dracus1

Panzer Lehr

35 posts in this topic

sad to hear about Sprouto, I am back in game now S! all brothers

Great to see you Rusty!

24 minutes ago, blkhawk7 said:

So...a squadie just informed me that Sprouto did not pass away and is very much alive....

awkward....

Either way, I'm glad to see so many of you still around. I was in 1st BDS and 16id back in the day, and I remember running along side many Panzer Lehr brothers. S! Gents.

1 hour ago, blkhawk7 said:

So...a squadie just informed me that Sprouto did not pass away and is very much alive....

For real? If true that's great news, who told you?

If anyone has any definitive information about Sprouto or personal information, please pm me. If he is gone, we need to get him on the fallen soldiers monument.

Thank you 

I can speak for myself - YES - I'm still alive and reasonably well.   I'm glad to see that so many of you are still about and active and I hope to see you all in-game in the near future.   I'll be using my LOUDMAN2 handle, rather than Sprouto (can't seem to get it re-activated).   I'm so glad to see a revitalized ownership, and after bobbing on the surface of the games ocean for many years since leaving, I can honestly (and in my usual long-winded detail) say that I was never able to find another game that had both the community and inclusivity of this one.  

12 minutes ago, loudman2 said:

I can speak for myself - YES - I'm still alive and reasonably well.   I'm glad to see that so many of you are still about and active and I hope to see you all in-game in the near future.   I'll be using my LOUDMAN2 handle, rather than Sprouto (can't seem to get it re-activated).   I'm so glad to see a revitalized ownership, and after bobbing on the surface of the games ocean for many years since leaving, I can honestly (and in my usual long-winded detail) say that I was never able to find another game that had both the community and inclusivity of this one.  

Wooot, i didn't realize it was you, i was talking to you the other night as well, well I'm very happy to know you are fine and dandy and have fond memorys of our  time in ww2 together back in the PL days, are you still in touch with Soldat?

S!

Unfortunately, no - no contact with Soldat10.    I'm still in touch with a few other oldtimers - Stashrider, Hobobob, and Rico420, and I've brought along some other friends I've made along the way.

Hey Dracus! I just saw this thread. I have been back on and off since 2014. I was playing under a different name. I recently got CRS to change my game name to Tkilroy as was available. 

Wow!  So many names from the past!  I got nostalgic after downloading the Tanks Song to my smart phone and decided to look up the old team.  I did a Google and it led me to this thread.  Needless to say, I was shocked that my old userid and password worked on the first try.  I remember days long ago when we finished a Saturday night of gaming with a massed tank assault with me playing the Tank Song across TeamSpeak.  Glad to see you are alive and well Sprouto.   To quote Dorothy, kinda, "I missed you most of all".  After losing my nephew in the war in 2005, I have not played any first person shooter game since but have casually played LOTR from time to time to satisfy my needs.  I must be on the books somewhere as the slowest leveling player in that game. 

I always enjoyed my time in Panzer Lehr.  Too bad it had to end so abruptly.  I still have a few snaps of some of our big bomb runs so I will list the names of our fellow soldaten that I see in those pics.  Hopefully it will aid them to find this old thread as I did and and reconnect with old online friends.

eddog123 
bizarre
biggio
jojofrtz
stevee
zank
brandonb
einnod
mandred
uhno

TETONALE

Panzer Lehr