• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
warhammer

Tom73b

27 posts in this topic

We lost a good man today, Tom Williams. He was in the ALLFOR squad. Never met him personally, but we all knew him well. R.I.P. soldier. SALUTE

Very sad to hear this news. Tom served his country and it was a pleasure to know him, if only online. He was a good man and will be missed.

s!

This is sudden and sad news indeed, he was a long time player and a great guy he will be missed by all of us. RIP Tom73b S! :(

It is with great sadness that Allfor have lost a squaddie and above all a great friend. Tom73b - made us all laugh and at times cry with his sense of humour and bad jokes. It came has a surprise to us all when were we informed by his cousin this morning of his passing. We are devastated by his loss but comforted that he will join many great players up above watching us.

R.I.P Tom Williams Aka Tom73b - a valued squad member who will be missed by all Allfor squad members and the bge community.

S! Tom73b - Dubane - CO Allfor & above all a friend.

What a shame. We had met in game before and he was always a good guy to get along with.

RIP

S!

cant find the words right now.

Only thing i hope for you my friend is, that it was quick and painless.

Rest in Peace Tom

Salute''

I knew Tom for 12 years in game and he was a great guy I am really saddened that he is gone and so quick he never even told us he was sick. He was a strong and kind hearted man that was to proud to bother us with his suffering I just wished he had said something so we could of at least said goodbye properly that's what makes it so hard for me anyways.

Salute General Tom73b XO allfor squad!!!!

may peace be with you my brother

Malvoc out....

Just to let everyone know I will be at the funeral for Tom on Thursday.

If anyone wants to leave a final message to Tom please Email me at

bird1@carolina.rr.com

I will print them out and leave them with him.

Hawkeye-aka Bird