lag and offset back...

9 posts in this topic

Try resetting your pram

p and r keys and option and command keys all pressed immediately after

restarting

helped my little MacBook when it was lagging

can't hurt to try

cheers

Seems like an isolated incident for sure, the overwhelming majority and thorough testing is proving that it is pretty well gone. Any more details?

Resetting pram is more complicated than it used to be. When I tried I was given pretty drastic options (such as reinstalling OS) that I wasn't prepared to do (OS 10.11.5). While the game usually runs smooth, I occasionally (but more and more frequently) run into major lag. For example, In an enemy ab which we were capping with no enemy present that I can see, I start receiving fire in my pz38t as I spin my gun around 360∘ I see no enemy, but on my death screen there is an et right by me and 1 ei close by. Also I've noticed offset around fbs: armor and atgs up on the side of tents or the side of the tent splitting the vehicle in two. I've done some dot reports. Usually I shut the mac down and restart but with mixed results.

Since 2 days ago I have a big lag and a big drop of fps, usually my fps was about 80-90. Now I have around 5-6fps

I don't think I'm seeing lag like before, but I am seeing more of the stutter spikes that usually just happens in large towns. So it seems like lag, but is a different form.

I do seem to have more 'network pauses' is the best way to describe it.

Resetting pram is more complicated than it used to be. When I tried I was given pretty drastic options (such as reinstalling OS) that I wasn't prepared to do (OS 10.11.5). While the game usually runs smooth, I occasionally (but more and more frequently) run into major lag. For example, In an enemy ab which we were capping with no enemy present that I can see, I start receiving fire in my pz38t as I spin my gun around 360∘ I see no enemy, but on my death screen there is an et right by me and 1 ei close by. Also I've noticed offset around fbs: armor and atgs up on the side of tents or the side of the tent splitting the vehicle in two. I've done some dot reports. Usually I shut the mac down and restart but with mixed results.

Hmmm. That is interesting...I still am using the old key combination for resetting PRAM but my OS is up to date.

It does it's usual restart sounds a few times and then it's fine.

Not sure what's up with it options showing up...no idea on that.

Noticed it on a PC a lot yesterday as well.

First time I ever "warped" into ceiling, well I warped into AB veh walls lol! First time. I reported it in Temse.

As well, the "i get killed before i saw the ei popping 1-2 seconds after I died" came back more often... like 1.34.