• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New job posting.   02/23/2019

The Community Management team is looking for war correspondents to provide news stories or after action reports to be published on our website and our Steam forums.  Player correspondents imbedded with a squad is fine along with reporters overall who might want to produce stories about the campaign, a piece of equipment, a battle or a skirmish - all stories are encouraged and welcome.  If intertested in a volunteer war correspondent position apply at Tman@corneredrats.com
Capco

Make the $miss text "clickable"

12 posts in this topic

Is there any way for the Divsion/Brigade/Mission thing to become clickable on the chat window, and by clicking on the text it would take you directly to the mission screen? Kind of like the way a hyperlink works?

That's just one idea with it if it's possible.

what if people are ingame ? would they despawn ? wouldn't it make people more often leave their unit without rtb-ing first ?

1 person likes this

what if people are ingame ? would they despawn ? wouldn't it make people more often leave their unit without rtb-ing first ?

I thought of this as well. Two options I can think of:

1. Make it so the link only works when you are not spawned into the game world

2. Make it so the link works regardless of whether you are spawned in, but if you are spawned in, a box pops up asking if you want to despawn and change missions.

Is there any way for the Divsion/Brigade/Mission thing to become clickable on the chat window, and by clicking on the text it would take you directly to the mission screen? Kind of like the way a hyperlink works?

That's just one idea with it if it's possible.

Agree - excellent idea.

1 person likes this

GREAT idea. Can be time consuming to figure out where a posted $miss is. Esp for newbies like me.

I asked Xoom about this last night and he says it's already on their drawing board :)

I asked Xoom about this last night and he says it's already on their drawing board :)

466180108ee801332d07005056a9545d

1 person likes this

I agree with this.. Also should make $miss(gamename) and it will post that person's brigade/mission just like $miss does for your own.. Would help a lot with .allied/.axis

1 person likes this

I like the idea but I don't know if they could code it in 

Edited by oxford09

It's a really excellent idea Capco it would save time and make joining missions for new players so much easier

1 person likes this