allykilll

Welcome To The Jungle...

4 posts in this topic

It is wut it is, and its the best we've got...it never ceases to amaze me how many people complain about one thing or another...Veterans like myself who have been here a long time have seen many changes in this game, and we pretty much go with the Flow. Not to say we have not ourselves griped, *****ed, or whined on occasion...to a Degree this is healthy...it prompts conversation and discussion. BUT constant griping ingame is NOT healthy, it is annoying to the rest of us...If ur game is so bad that U have to constantly whine, you might want to find a game better suited to ur taste...!S

Edited by allykilll

"Veterans like myself"

Joined jan 2016

That is allykill, now known is allykillllllllll <---extra L. He's a big mean toughy who I love to killlll <---- extra L.

It is wut it is, and its the best we've got...it never ceases to amaze me how many people complain about one thing or another...Veterans like myself who have been here a long time have seen many changes in this game, and we pretty much go with the Flow. Not to say we have not ourselves griped, *****ed, or whined on occasion...to a Degree this is healthy...it prompts conversation and discussion. BUT constant griping ingame is NOT healthy, it is annoying to the rest of us...If ur game is so bad that U have to constantly whine, you might want to find a game better suited to ur taste...!S

I get the feeling this is aimed at me since I have been having lovely whining in game recently out of sheer frustration. But if not I still feel this needs to be said...

That frustration is not borne out of hatred of a game I am willing to pay a fee to each month, it's because I love the game and see things that are so obviously wrong and broken after all these years that I complain. These are issues that you - so called - veterans are now blind to.

Massive errors and bugs with placing satchels, an MP40 with an effective range of literally 10 meters or so. A tank game so broken that the team that has the most armour rolling almost always wins engagements especially in the mid and late game. I complain about Anti Tank in the game bordering on near _uselessness_ because unless you've got an ATG set up, you're screwed. Infantry - for some reason - feel the need to leave their rifles in the crates they spawn in when deciding they're going to charge down a tank to TRY and slap a satchel on it, because heaven forbid we allow the infantry man to DEFEND himself trying to do his damned job, and let's net get started on the asinine restrictions on when you're allowed to even FIRE an Infantry based AT weapon.

Make no mistake, most complaining comes from frustration, but stop and take a moment to consider where that frustration is coming from. Why is infantry AT so useless? Why are tanks able to LITERALLY park outside the spawn and just spray with impunity? Why, after 15 years, do we still spawn in the same horrible 3 story brown building with windows all over it and 3 (easily camped) access points. Why is camping made into such a viable method and in fact why is it encouraged to such a strong degree? Why do CPs force you to throw a few sacrificial lambs into the stairwell to force the defenders to reload before you rush em? Why are there so many arbitrary restrictions on things that make absolutely no sense?

But the biggest question of all: Why are you so willing to roll over and let 'features' and flaws of this game -that are driving off new players (See my thread: Tanks, Tanks, Tanks)- continue to persist? _THAT_ is not healthy. THAT hurts more than expecting players to just "Go with the flow" a lot more. I think the current number of players backs up that in some capacity. Why do you think camping is alright? Why do you think the anti tank game is okay? Why do think the pathetic accuracy on the SMG is fine? I am not saying you're wrong. I am asking you why you're opinion differs from mine. I don't think "Going with the flow." is a valid answer there.

Saying "Shut up, noob. I'm a vet and I know best" is the most reductive argument you could spit out when legit arguments are brought up. I pay my money, just like you. And that entitles me to -on some level- voice my opinion about the state of the game in places where I think it'll make the most difference to bring in change. When I attack you, the community or the rats, then I feel you have a legit right to tell myself and other complainers to "Shut up."

But hey.... 15 years and we still can't stick satchels on a tank moving more than 2mph...

Not all us veterans agree with you... but okay. I'll just roll with it.

Edited by pikapawz