lausy

Waste of $$

41 posts in this topic

Problem many HC never do **** it’s the same people who comes in fix the map, these guys get burned fast and most quit the game. Rests are clueless, and stuck with their ego messing the map thinking they are the best general of the world.

This game needs to go back to town base supply so HC should organize the attack and not moving flags. Plus the current system is so stupid it’s beyond comprehension. To correct fallbacks sometimes takes hours its stupid, why not click on brigade and set fallback a town that is link instead they need to do 100 moves whoever thought that must be a masochist.

I agree that having HC around is like being a cross country runner with giant floppy bewbs.

They keep smacking you in the face, and the harder you run, the more they flop about.

You wake up in the ditch and realize they just knocked you out cold and wonder why the heck they are there in the first place.

Garrisoned supply will help immensely, and will indeed make the Zees more fun again.

I hate having HC newbs ruin everyone's fun by trashing brigades to nothing and getting them cut off and sent to "training", and then starting the downward slide that is a map roll.

Then, when you need them the most, they're not on and the other side's HC weenies softcap to a cut and victory. Bullcrap.

Cross country runner with giant floppy bewbs. Pretty much lost me after that.

This is one reason why I have not hit the HC application. So many times Im talking to HC and they are sitting at Map screen for hours at times fixing things. I hope they go both ways, I prefer TO&Es having a role in game play with garrisoning to reduce HC stress and allow them to enjoy the active play ingame.

Half of the fixing done is the where the brigade falls back to reset business.

A simple command setting brigades' fallback positions would cut out a lot of HC workload for movement.

Problem many HC never do **** it’s the same people who comes in fix the map, these guys get burned fast and most quit the game. Rests are clueless, and stuck with their ego messing the map thinking they are the best general of the world.

This game needs to go back to town base supply so HC should organize the attack and not moving flags. Plus the current system is so stupid it’s beyond comprehension. To correct fallbacks sometimes takes hours its stupid, why not click on brigade and set fallback a town that is link instead they need to do 100 moves whoever thought that must be a masochist.

Oh didn't read this.

Ya. Exactly.

That's always been true... however, you must first rise to the top. What you're doing now is what the game needed for a while. Work towards perfection, make the changes that are most sensible, and move on. The next generation of players will learn the "new" system and become expert at it. The real trick you must perform (imo) is the shortening of the learning curve. Brain drain is the only thing that can really hurt this game. Find a way for new players to gain knowledge quickly and you win.

Lizards bring up babies by laying eggs and waddling off.

Mammals raise, nurture, wean, protect and train their young.

The game needs to move from a lizard to mammal system and not leave retention to chance encounters with good samaritans.

I am all for the strategic layer of the game that has some control by high command, but imo it shouldn't be the only option to direct player action. Not my idea, but I think there should be something to keep things fresh and faster like an auto AO from system that places AO every hour (assisting parameters could be if an FB is present or if there is no contest, etc.) or perhaps if the towns have a small garrison and that any town can be attacked (again not my idea) and an auto AO will only place if a certain number of cps are captured -- perhaps the ABs are uncapturable unless an AO is on the town, etc.

Just my dirty little ho.

;-)

Its all about numbers. HC have neve won or lost a map. If you think otherwise youre dumb.

I played 01-08 then off and on & off 10-14. Came back for this freebie June. I now remember why I left. Crap from HC. The game is more stable but the "leaders from the front" obviously never served a day. Take the fun out of the game and lead by no example. It's a game folk. Oh, and not worth the monthly payment. Same **** day in and out. Navy is basically pointless. Still no Paris. Frankly, it was more fun with the bugs in 01 without the technical BS. Personally, I would like HC if it was less large, with less bark. Close AO's in map marks that don't matter. Just not worth the 15 bucks a month to play. Love the idea, hate the result.Good luck....tried again but for the last time....

You know...that's just unfortunate. Given your history, I would have thought you would understand the game experience emerges from a complicated socio-cultural, technological and individual reality. Balancing that, finding a way to advance that and making the majority of players excited and active is no easy task.

I can sympathize with the feeling that some players like you likely have which is liking or evening "loving" the game but being disappointed in what has not developed. That can leave one feeling "pissed off" with it all I guess.

Anyway...hope you reconsider. The game is again improving and off it's "death bed", if people support it the future of the game experience will continue to be enjoyable and engaging.

Sorry to hear you are going.

Each of these has it's own unique set of problems and solutions. Stop making out like it's party X or party Y. It's way way more complex than that. You're all making it sound so very simple and being very reductive in your arguments.

Honestly, all of this will end once Town Supply is in. This argument will vanish instantly, and it can't come soon enough. Long and short of it is we just don't have the player base to keep the current system.

sort of. we haven't had the player base for a long time. with or without town supply and with or without HC. never mind the current system or the old system - until/when/if there is a bigger, growing player base with new blood, then that will be the time to judge/tweak the game and its systems.

when we're up to 6 AOs (like the week the americans came in game) or more > that will give some perspective on what sucks and doesn't suck.

Its all about numbers. HC have neve won or lost a map. If you think otherwise youre dumb.

HC can affect numbers though almost directly

HC can affect numbers though almost directly

Yep... when they "forget" to set fallbacks, (stupid system honestly,) and dividions get routed to "training", and the side whose HC screwed up begins losing monumentally... players log off.

Numbers then get slanted to the other side, etc.

You're right bar... but there ARE factors that affect numbers... some from HC.

I played 01-08 then off and on & off 10-14. Came back for this freebie June. I now remember why I left. Crap from HC. The game is more stable but the "leaders from the front" obviously never served a day. Take the fun out of the game and lead by no example. It's a game folk. Oh, and not worth the monthly payment. Same **** day in and out. Navy is basically pointless. Still no Paris. Frankly, it was more fun with the bugs in 01 without the technical BS. Personally, I would like HC if it was less large, with less bark. Close AO's in map marks that don't matter. Just not worth the 15 bucks a month to play. Love the idea, hate the result.Good luck....tried again but for the last time....

Ditto but the old days were something else. I will always have fond memories of those days and the build up to around campaign 80. Playing this June took the fun out of having a 15 year account.

It's not whether you win or lose, it how you place the blame.

:)

Just play it and have fun, it goes good with a cold beer.

Edited by tazz

Ditto but the old days were something else. I will always have fond memories of those days and the build up to around campaign 80. Playing this June took the fun out of having a 15 year account.

Why?

My two cents, I played 02-12, and have just re-subbed. Lots of improvements in many ways (really wanted some new planes......guppy, ju88) but the graphics are much improved.....I loved the big squad days of BK and SG......THAT WAS FUN TO HAVE 30 tanks rolling into a town, and climbing those weird trees with the walkable leaves..

RATS.....improvements noted!

I tried HC. I spent more time trying to figure things out than playing the game and having fun.

The strategy part of the game needs HC. I give them credit for doing it.