flaark

Welcome back soldier a success,however I have 2 questions 1 unrelated.

11 posts in this topic

So this June I was snared by ww2ol again due to the free premium month. However when I go to resub, is there like a 3 month plan like they use to have? Or only month an year?

Also why is trying to rank up in the air force so cancerous. How am I suppose to fight anything in a tier 0 plane when tier 2 and 3 planes are out. Keep in mind the recruit aircraft are the biggest joke of aircraft I have ever seen. Why can't they use the 109e4 like recruits use to? You had to make an altogether biggest turd for them to learn on?

Bring back the good old spawn in sit at airfield despawnfor rank.

Edited by flaark

So this June I was snared by ww2ol again due to the free premium month. However when I go to resub, is there like a 3 month plan like they use to have? Or only month an year?

Also why is trying to rank up in the air force so cancerous. How am I suppose to fight anything in a tier 0 plane when tier 2 and 3 planes are out. Keep in mind the recruit aircraft are the biggest joke or aircraft I have ever seen. Why can't they use the 109e4 like recruits use to? You had to make an altogether biggest turd for them to learn on?

Bring back the good old spawn in sit at airfield despair for rank.

Personally I'm not sure why we have the rank system effecting gear still in place for Air and to a lesser extend Naval, anymore.For the ground game it makes sense as that is the vast majority of the war and the progression feels natural. For the naval game there just does not seem to be enough content to even level up these days and it feels very grindy, though I have to admit I've not took part in a UK assault in a long time, so maybe I should wait 'till then.

For the air game though, why even have the sit on the ground thing anymore? Just ditch rank as nothing more than a bade to show off and instead make planes change based on the tier of the war? Were pilots not 'trained up' as the war went on? I know FW pilots came from the BF109 in reality so it would be somewhat accurate.

Edited by pikapawz

the air game is pretty exclusive, don't expect any changes to make it easier for new players.

brought it up in the AMA and most were against it.

I don't mind that they changed it but, they had to make a new plane that's the worst thing available for the greens to fly?

I don't know why the 109e4 can't be used by noobs? It was that way for as long as I can remember

Currently we have the monthly or yearly available.

Back in the day when I was ranking flying I would use bombers. I cant fly for **** so bombing makes more sense for me. I found it not too difficult to grab a blen or stuka and get a couple points each bomb run. It didn't matter what tier where were in.

Rank up airforce, best way is to get a HC to AO Bridges near Airfields for you.

Spawn Bomber, drop 1 bombs, RTB, Rinse, Repeat.

I know it doesn't solve the problem entirely but it's the best available.

I don't mind that they changed it but, they had to make a new plane that's the worst thing available for the greens to fly?

I don't know why the 109e4 can't be used by noobs? It was that way for as long as I can remember

Actually back in the day, the 110 was only available to noobs and the 109e4 was something you had to rank up to use. Trying to level up in a 110 was challenging vs H75s/D520s/hurris/spits.

the air game is pretty exclusive, don't expect any changes to make it easier for new players.

brought it up in the AMA and most were against it.

There used to be multiple squads that would spam new players with recruitment offers and would take any pilot with a pulse(a good thing really) but a lot of the regular pilots left awhile ago and the air game is basically down to a few small cliques.

The hangar used to love it when newbs would take out bombers en masse, now they don't even want to give F2P stukas or blens(I guess they don't like targets)...it's totally different than what it used to be I wouldn't be surprised if people started asking for more rain lol.

Think I counted over 1600 fighters on axis side alone, who knows how many more bombers, not sure why they are being stingy with supply?