XOOM

1.35.3.0 Deploys Wednesday the 29th

46 posts in this topic

Good day everyone,

Just wanted to drop a quick message that the next update is coming out tomorrow. There will be a period of downtime, and we will do our best to have the training server online running the latest update so you can play while we configure the campaign server.

============================================

World War II Online - Version 1.35.3.0 (June 2016)

============================================

• Fixed "False Dawn" bug.
  • Enabled air raid siren.
  • Disabled training tutorials until they can be fixed/updated.
  • Covergence set via the keymapper should now be saved properly.
  • Did some optimizations to help improve loading times when transitioning between areas.
  • Made some changes to how version numbers work.

Sooo what are we doing about tz3 since playing and taking towns during tz1 and 2 is worthless? Asking for a friend.

Personally, can do without the Damned air raid siren. The rest would be helpful, particularly shortening the did you know screen delay.

Sooo what are we doing about tz3 since playing and taking towns during tz1 and 2 is worthless? Asking for a friend.

You ask a lot from a simple patch.

What you are whining about is population, and not programming. That's marketing, not software development.

You should start a *new* improved whine thread about it in barracks. There is such a shortage of "TZ3" whine threads lately with the tinfoil hat crazy brigade flag pre-whine that I'm sure everyone would welcome a "TZ3" thread hahahha

For starters, you assert that taking towns during TZ1 and 2 is "worthless", but fail to qualify that statement. You don't even describe what is actually "wrong" or what problem you are referring to.

Is it population of players? Population of HC?

Unintelligible troll is still troll.

Edited by vasduten1

I think it's the 1.36 patch that will keep TZ3 from soft-capping the Allied towns, not this patch.

I think it's the 1.36 patch that will keep TZ3 from soft-capping the Allied towns, not this patch.

right... that, too.

The softcap will be gone after 1.36. Garrisoned supply!

:)

right... that, too.

I hope that comes sooner than later

XOOM, has ping info been removed from the UI?

That was part of the Netcode 2 data we saw in the UI. With Netcode 2 gone, so is that information.

right... that, too.

You guys do realize all the supply in the world won't change TZ3 right? It's about pop imbalance, not literally softcapping.

The only reason they call it "softcapping" in TZ3 is because one side is occasionally fighting only AI in a fully supplied town.

I have a slight smile on my face reading the comments.

The comments sort of remind me of my kids' comments/attitudes when I inform them that our holiday trip is planned and here's what's happening....what might happen.... and if we have enough time, $$, and energy for this trip...will try to do.

They get excited about some stuff, moan about other stuff and roll their eyes at other things, but when they get back....typically are pretty happy about the whole thing (you can overhear them telling their friends on their devices or their posts, just how damn cool it all was).

For example, just took my 13 and 16 year old on an ocean kayak trip....excitement, trepidation, some complaining...but on return...after 5 days on the briny ocean top..they were "bragging" to their friends...lol. ("I was close to a grey whale, the orca was so close I pissed my pants" etc...)

Anyway...CRS is moving this game along...it won't be perfect, complain away as needed, but also keep supporting it, as this is what is really needed.

It's a great game, and a fun community even when people wish things could move faster, bugs squashed quicker, etc......

Last year I thought that it was basically toast and was pretty sad about it....but it's getting its legs under it again....silly sirens or not ;), slow DYK screens or not. :)

Nice work Xoom. Really loving the constant stream of new stuff. Fixes and optimization should come first, and... that's exactly what's happening :)

S!

Ban all Axis spawning TZ3. Hey, if the allied customer base wants it, they get it. Easy mode. Give the Indians a map here and there....