XOOM

1.35.3.0 Deploys Wednesday the 29th

46 posts in this topic

Ban all Axis spawning TZ3. Hey, if the allied customer base wants it, they get it. Easy mode. Give the Indians a map here and there....

Someone is salty I guess you like cheap wins then. I want the Axis LMG you can have the BAR :) see how many of you cry babies cry then lol....

Edited by Kempi

You guys do realize all the supply in the world won't change TZ3 right? It's about pop imbalance, not literally softcapping.

The only reason they call it "softcapping" in TZ3 is because one side is occasionally fighting only AI in a fully supplied town.

You realize that I realize that TZ3 imbalance is NOT softcapping.

The 1.36 patch WILL end soft capping.

That is, it will make it so every town has supply and nobody will be hitting empty towns, TZ3 or otherwise.

Seemed to be breathing ... but now the auth-server is down ... what gives? I need my fix!! :D

S.

Free beer and Xoom talking us through the server start-up procedure over on axis TS (lobby channel). Come join the fun.. :D

S.

You realize that I realize that TZ3 imbalance is NOT softcapping.

The 1.36 patch WILL end soft capping.

That is, it will make it so every town has supply and nobody will be hitting empty towns, TZ3 or otherwise.

I always help with softcaps because it is needed for strategic reasons. I can't wait until it's gone.

Folks gonna hate this patch. No more going for a beer, out for a cig, go take a leak while changing missions.

Folks gonna hate this patch. No more going for a beer, out for a cig, go take a leak while changing missions.

LOL.. yup... and no more reading about Coca-Cola bottling plants or WW2-pilots farting themselves to death, either.. :D

S.

I never hated the 'Did You Know' facts, just the long loading screen.

Yeah we were talking about a better place we could put that actually. To be continued...

Yeah we were talking about a better place we could put that actually. To be continued...

VERY cool beans!

Oh dam theres a tag i havnt seen in yearzzzz

Resubbed a couple weeks ago, not seen you in game yet either :)

As for the "Did you know" info, it can be framed and hung on the walls in the closets of the CP. Something to read while capping.