delems

CO assigned rank.

30 posts in this topic

My 0.02 would be to allow custom created title inside the squad that are added as tags bellow the next to player's nickname visible only to squad members.

Edited by pbveteran

To be frank, I still haven't seen one thing done for squads in the last few years... not one.

Can anyone name one thing?

So, maybe having custom ranks for members (that shows in game) could be done?

41 minutes ago, delems said:

So, maybe having custom ranks for members (that shows in game) could be done?

I vote for squad uniforms and Cod Pieces bearing the squad patch?

Perhaps something like this?
clockwork_orange_costume.jpg

On 04/07/2016 at 2:16 AM, delems said:

A way for COs of squads to assign ranks to their members (and self) would be very helpful. This rank would show in game, but not override the players game rank which would be used for equipment.

Our squad doesn't need XOs, recruiters, members and recruits. We need Lieutenants, Sergeants, Corporals and privates.

This would really help display the structure of the squad.

Good idea 

fully support

*** Our squad doesn't need XOs, recruiters, members and recruits. We need Lieutenants, Sergeants, Corporals and privates.

Just to be clear, as I realized my example corresponded one to one with the existing 'position' labels.  And I thought that might be confusing.

The CO should be able to assign any rank, private, private first class, corporal, sergeant, staff sergeant, technical sergeant, etc etc through Lt Col. to self and members.  Not just be limited to four ranks like our current four 'positions', (XO, recruiter, member, recruit).

Edited by delems