Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

dexarkun

where can i check number of players already online?

dexarkun

Thats the cuestion. I would like to know if there is anyway to know the total of players already playing. In order to find a balance of forces into the game. Because I only see "reinforces request" (in Spanish: "Solicitando refuerzos") or equilibrate (equilibrado) but without the total number of players already playing.

Is it possible to know this number?

If it isn't, I think it would be a good idea to improve the possibility. Thanks to all.

sascha

In a nutshell: No.

S.

david01

If it isn't, I think it would be a good idea to improve the possibility. Thanks to all.

There are two ways but none official.

-Go online and scan through the populated missions and count yourself

-Use a web crawler and grab the "time on mission" every hour or so, then compare the change between hours. That will actually give you a good picture of player population.

kareca

Top secret!

lipton

CRS never wants you to know how many (or in reality, how few) people play this game.

bersi

on the bithday-parade at dinant i counted ~100 axis player and that was on wbs event