Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

all new guns aiming picture is off center

major0noob

every single new gun puts the barrel in the center of the screen instead of the sights, very disorienting.

also, both the MAS40 and G41 aiming picture could use a touch up.

they can see the shooters wrists while prone and while aimed down the sight we can still see the rear bolt, these 2 rifles are the only ones in the game where we can see the rear bolt attached to the stock, and the shooters right hand while prone.

i think their too far forward?

• 3 weeks later...

now the Mas40 and G41 aimed down sights and prone

you can clearly see they're off center and way more zoomed out than the other rifles. so much that we can see the butt of the guns...

1%20Mas40%20ADS_zpsdvxvu1ti.png?t=1470835490

2%20Mas40%20Prone_zpshvhdf79n.png?t=1470835488

5%20G41%20ADS_zpsnfx6wdiw.png?t=1470835487

6%20G41%20prone_zpscrluiknd.png?t=1470835497

Edited by major0noob

the MP34, only SMG that wasn't reviewed

the sights are difficult to see

while shooting it goes completely off and the recoil is uncontrollable with the off center aim, it's difficult to explain but it's like using a fire hose on a 1m stick with one hand.

9%20MP34%20ADS_zpsfwfr0qy0.png?t=1470835779

10%20MP34%20shooting_zpsnk58uuvx.png?t=1470835785

Edited by major0noob

a few more, the FG42 is completely off, the grease gun is also way off and to the left, the sten is ok.

11%20FG42%20ADS_zps5hoxo9rl.png?t=1470835790

12%20M3%20Ads_zpsyfdkaicp.png?t=1470835791

13%20Sten%20ADS_zpsbttq76o8.png?t=1470835878

it looks like the tip of the barrel is using the center of the screen instead of the front sight, the G41/Mas40/MP34 are holding their guns too far forward too.

Good stuff.

It has some effect on some guns, some it doesn't bother them at all, but they all should be modeled to the same standard.

Do they still hit the center, or close to center, of the target when shooting? I look at the target and iron sights more than the surrounding area when shooting

• Like 1

they hit where the sights are, but the sights are off center so it's like shooting with one of these:

JE3522-001-periscope-gun-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=FfOfkRH9TVJ7cqxO1oOumYHtEQKJvRuTavd9oEIw%2BQNsV5X0OfynwnArftXqWCsoCRi5%2FdynGRqVWybgeQ1yeA%3D%3D

(extreme but you get the point)

• Registered Users

If I get this correctly, it's not the sights off as to sighting and hitting it's the art off as to the gunsight being center screen so that those using 3rd party center screen aiming or the old thread X on the monitor are not lining up?

the guns shoot where the sight is pointing yes. except the MP34 which uses the barrel to aim, however it may be incorrect sights, ether way it's bad.

using 3rd party center screen aiming or the old thread X on the monitor are not lining up?

i don't understand what you said here...

Edited by major0noob

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue, and especially for the helpfull images.

I am currently working on fixing these issues, but I am unable to provide a date when they will be implemented in the game.

With kind regards,

DragonAV