• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
XOOM

Welcome to the new forums

7 posts in this topic

Guys,

I sure am excited about these new forums and I'd like to formally welcome you to them. Now you should take note that it's a work in progress, but we've gone from 10 year old software to present day so that's bound to happen. Our guys have done a damn good job at keeping historical data and making this thing come to life. I am very proud of their efforts and commend them.

The idea of getting these new forums up and running was kind of an epiphany I had one day realizing we could have much better community software out there. As we've recently established the community development team, we're building community tools and we're focusing on our squads, it goes without saying we're pretty damn fond of our community :).

vBulletin did a bang up job allowing communication over the years, but this new community suite offers us so much more. The biggest thing is how you get notified and remained engaged, it's much easier to see updates to things you've been watching, subscribe to news feeds, manage messages better, and hell there's even a live chat (for now...).

My hope is to see a lot more communication from you all and our new guests. Please report the issues you see (we know some exist at present) and we'll do our best to knock it out.

S!

1 person likes this

Although I am very flexible and eager to test new things, I will need some time to appreciate these new forums. My first feelings are not positives.

There is something wrong for now : information can't be read easily. Definitely a problem with signatures.

This is my second post in the new forums.   I like the look of them, easy to read and post.  I'll be looking out for the new additions coming in the near future.  S!

Other then being in CRS how did you get a +17 reputation rating Zoom? :)

Edited by Jimato
an addition

That gray dim color on the titles is quite bad for me barely see on my screen, have you tried Dark Orange?

I really enjoy past vbulletin forum because it had a lot of dark orange which makes a great contrast with dark backgrounds with out being so bright, so there needs to be more here.

I think devs should have Dark Orange Names to make your post further pop up from the others.

46 minutes ago, pbveteran said:

That gray dim color on the titles is quite bad for me barely see on my screen, have you tried Dark Orange?

I really enjoy past vbulletin forum because it had a lot of dark orange which makes a great contrast with dark backgrounds with out being so bright, so there needs to be more here.

I think devs should have Dark Orange Names to make your post further pop up from the others.

Oh..when you subscribe to the game..you get a different fourm format...it still loads the same...

On August 21, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Jimato said:

This is my second post in the new forums.   I like the look of them, easy to read and post.  I'll be looking out for the new additions coming in the near future.  S!

Other then being in CRS how did you get a +17 reputation rating Zoom? :)

Some people must've liked what I had to have said somewhere around these forums. They're all organic. Thanks for your feedback, glad you're enjoying the new forums S!

Liking the new forums but noticing some annoying lag when opening posts or changing pages. Took over 3 minutes for this page to load. Been away from the internet for a 1.5 weeks so it's my first chance to check out these forums but hoping this lag is only a temp thing.