lordplague

Premium Subscription?

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a Problem; I bought "Premium: Subscription" for the WWII Online Battle Ground Game, and on my Account Status It says It Active, but when I go In-game Non of the Features, it says I got for Buying the Subscription, is there Non, I dont have any Tanks Unlocks or All the Infantry, Nothing- Please Help me

You most likely are at rank 1 and need to rank up. As you gain rank you get more toys.... You did not need to upgrade till rank 3 or higher

I have just returned from holiday to find a new forums and my account changed from premium to free to play?????????????????

15 hours ago, lordplague said:

Hello, I have a Problem; I bought "Premium: Subscription" for the WWII Online Battle Ground Game, and on my Account Status It says It Active, but when I go In-game Non of the Features, it says I got for Buying the Subscription, is there Non, I dont have any Tanks Unlocks or All the Infantry, Nothing- Please Help me

Equipment is tied to certain rank-levels in game as well as subscription plan.  Most should unlock at either 3 or 5 depending on what type of equipment (some at other levels as well).  If you have sufficient rank to use the equipment and it's still showing as locked send in a ticket so that the team can look into the issue: 

Step 1: Create a ticket here ----> https://playnet.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Step 2: Wait at least 24hrs before you do anything else.

Step 3: If after 24hrs and you still have not heard anything, please respond to your ticket and it will notify all support personnel to assist.