Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
petie

Remove 1 division from start of the next map

4 posts in this topic

As TOE's will no longer be with us soon, Could you remove a whole division from the map on both sides?

This could stop over stacking towns with endless supply and maybe open up other areas of the map to maybe try something different

Heh, I was peripherally involved in that as an effort to get more BEF divisions so a higher ratio of Brit equipment was in, at one point it was 25% Brit and 75% French while the Allied PB was more 50/50, several Brit fans never got to play their stuff during a session.

Instead of changing from 2/6 ration of divisions to 3/5 like we expected, the Rats went 3/9, main reason as I understand it was to provide more units to spread to the flanks and put the North and South in play.

Well, that's not what happened, people of course stacked in the center.  Enough punishing campaigns have occurred where both sides have learned the lessons of trying the flanks.

So I would be pleased as punch to see an 8 division campaign, but keep in mind that might not be good for the Axis at this time.

I'm completely against this, less brigades will make things more static which puts more burden on HC you have to be constantly watching and accompanying the other side brigade movements, it would be more frustrating for players because they must stick with the supply they have and be more demanding for young HC which would amplified mistakes.

I want the completely opposite way more brigades but with much less supply in each, forcing movements, stacks and concentration of brigades to mount an attack and to keep that attack running you would have to rotate flags.

There would be more movements, more chances for circling brigades and concentrated assaults but it would also make less damaging losing a few brigades.

In my head each current brigade would be equivalent to 3 of these brigades ideally to squad level size but open to be commanded by all high rank plays with no need to be in High Command.

Edited by pbveteran

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0