• Announcements

• GVONPAUL

WWIIOL NEEDS YOUR HELP   01/19/2017

Fundraiser 2017 - WWII Online World War II Online has a VERY big year ahead, with an impressive Development Roadmap outlined, and the big release of our game onto the #1 online games distribution portal, "Steam".

We have started a funding campaign and need YOUR help to achieve these important mission objectives!   Here is a quick overview of what your contribution(s) will be going towards: Project Management software to bolster production and organization. New hardware to prepare for launching on Steam and improving existing services long-term. Supporting our 2017 Development Roadmap objectives. Please support us by going to this link. Several perks for larger donations are shown below:     As always, your continued support is much appreciated. The greatest thing about this game is and always will be the community.   Note: If you want to donate $25 or more, make sure you click on a perk to obtain the items included in it. If you forget to select a perk, send an email to http://support.playnet.com to still get your items.
chimm

California region mini-con

14 posts in this topic

I am curious as to how many players are in the CA area, and if you are interested in meeting. 

I am willing to acquire a venue for an event in Jan/Feb 2017 in central CA - possibly Sacramento? Who knows, I may buy the first few rounds depending on interest.

Let me know.

S!

While the budget is very limited right now, if we can do anything to help with this or any other mini-con gathering please do not hesitate to contact me via email badger@playnet.com

I do know we have a couple of Rats in the CA area, the exact location I am not sure but we might be able to arrange something.  It is always great when players gather, so if there is something that we can do please let me know.  We can also include it in our updates when things are finalized.

Was letting the dust settle from the Texas con - will look into date and venue next week. 

1 hour ago, XOOM said:

Did I hear free beers in California?  :cool:

Only for NON-Rats  bwahaha!

1 person likes this

Please take the time and click on my my new post. 

As I am funding the con, and need to know how many are attending. As stated, I am looking at a few pubs with conference/private rooms and each has different "perks".  

• 15 or less = No private room, but I will pay for drinks up to a certain amount (TBD... and yes this includes CRS lol)
  • 16 -25 = Private room with food and drinks included (alcohol/beer you pay)
  • 26-50 = private room you pay food/drinks

I have a few players who aren't active in game who may attend as well. 

The said time slot may change, but the date I'm sticking to.

ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!!!

Edited by chimm

On 10/18/2016 at 0:22 PM, KYOTEE said:

KMS and I are in San Diego.

Nice, where abouts? I'm in San Marcos.