• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
major0noob

increse system AO timer

3 posts in this topic

system AO is ruining HC's AO plans, they don't have enough time to get FB's or round up FRU drivers. please increase the system AO timer.

idk, 20-25min of no AO. any HC care to suggest a timer

1 person likes this

I agree 100% . once a town is cap, time is needed for the unit to move in...  then supply to trickle in...    Now a few units must  roll to get  to the FB. bust it .. now with damage increase  it takes longer.. to bust...  once we get we need time to roll in .. and once ews is activated  Then place the ao...   Or make it where 3 HC officers must type in  .AO hold   and then it will give it 10 extra min from what we are currently doing?  

On 19/9/2016 at 7:19 PM, major0noob said:

system AO is ruining HC's AO plans, they don't have enough time to get FB's or round up FRU drivers. please increase the system AO timer.

idk, 20-25min of no AO. any HC care to suggest a timer

That's way too much. We cannot have PB waiting so much time with no AO on the map. Plus that timer could be exploited in a wrong way (like when having no AO was allowed when just one AO was available)

A good hc has to have a plan in mind, and not improvise. A good team of HCs must have the next AO decided, planned, FB busted and even FRUS otw BEFORE the current AO is finished. With this acomplished, 10 minutes is enough.

In the case the HC wants to attack the backed town after the first line one falls and no other links exist, then maybe that side is on a roll and so anyway the AO timer is not very important, you will win anyways. Besides, according to the new CRS' view of the game, the rolls and breaktroughs and cuts are not well seen (for moral stuff and massive logs) so...

And even in the case (not so rare nowadays in both sides) HC has noone online and a side captures a town, I see quite difficult to sustain that PB got to wait 25 minutes for the next automatic AO to pop up.

I could say that maybe 15min can be ok, but never further.