Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

COMMUNITY REPORT - SEPTEMBER 20, 2016

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

crs-article.pngThe last two weeks have been extremely busy around the company as we prepare for many great things.   As you may have seen, we are packing our bags and heading to Dallas and invite you to join us for one evening in October.  The team is currently working on the top priority, the Lag that snuck into the game recently.  Watching the QA team work with the Dev team on this I can tell that they are working hard to get this fixed up in a quick manor.  1.35.5 is top priority right now and all hands are on deck to get it to you in the near future.  Last time I wrote to you the map was just turning the corner and starting to look like the Axis were going to push the Allied back, and it is looking like the Axis may have a victory this campaign unless the Allied Forces can turn them around.  Lots to get to you today, so let's get started!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=BYUJQD9VHBk:ty1547Zu2ZY:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=BYUJQD9VHBk:ty1547Zu2ZY:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=BYUJQD9VHBk:ty1547Zu2ZY:F7zBnMyn0Lo
BYUJQD9VHBk

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com