• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
kchip

WW2 has stopped working

11 posts in this topic

Windows 10/64 updated this morning and after catching up on work stuff I have been trying to get in game but this is teh error message I keep getting over and over. I  have tried rebooting, checking desktop res to WW2 settings, nothing is working now.

As soon as I hit play the screen goes black and and the pop comes:  "WW2 has stopped working"

NM. I fixed it. It was the Teamspeak Overlay.  I disabled it and game seems ok. IN Teamspeak, go Settings, Plugins, and uncheck Overlay.

actually no,when i go to teamspeak/settings/plugins,i dont have the option to uncheck overlay ,the onlyboxes i have to uncheck areclient query and teamspeak 3 control plugin.other boxes already unchecked are,lua plugin,test plugin and  g15 keyboard lcd display.can anyone help please

yes it is  but only sometimes, i closed teamspeak,still got the error on the first 2 logins,then i played for a hour uninterupted,so im thinking it isnt teamspeak.we could do with a difinitive answer really.

On 9/30/2016 at 0:56 AM, kchip said:

NM. I fixed it. It was the Teamspeak Overlay.  I disabled it and game seems ok. IN Teamspeak, go Settings, Plugins, and uncheck Overlay.

Sir would u mind that where can i find that "TeamSpeak Overlay" i can't find it

7 hours ago, filamor said:

Sir would u mind that where can i find that "TeamSpeak Overlay" i can't find it

We no longer use teamspeak for voice communication with the game.  We've switched to discord.  What sort of issue are you experiencing?

On discord go to the user settings (little gear looking thing at the bottom of the channel column), then select overlay. 

I only just downloaded this game and I am also experiencing problems joining.  Each time just as described the screen black and WW2 stops working.

Edited by heinzpozna
typo

8 minutes ago, heinzpozna said:

I only just downloaded this game and I am also experiencing problems joining.  Each time just as described the screen black and WW2 stops working.

We still haven't got your reply regarding this issue in here:                    Why can't I run World online...?                 

If you can provide us with more information regarding your computer, we would love to try and help.