de4thadder

My First Heart Attack

31 posts in this topic

I hope you feel better man, that is very unfortunate you had to go through this, but I am glad you made it through. S!

sorry I missed this thread de4. you need to do as doctor requests next few months and I'm a strong believer in excersize if you can. will talk in game and god bless

get healthy. stay unstressed. and be thankful we live in an age where one can actually make a post entitled my 'FIRST' heart attack. 

I am sorry that you had to go through such a deal, but am glad that you are doing well.  I watched as my Grandfather passed away due to Heart Disease.  At that time my father started to do yearly stress tests, and a few years ago he failed and the cath lab found 98% blockage in several areas, ended up under the knife for a 5 by-pass.  I took a stress test soon after that and failed, but the Cath Lab found no blockage and the Dr said I should be ok for a long time, long as I take the pills and eat right.

I watched as both of them came out of their bypass and remember the pain they were in.  Both loved the pillow the hospital gave them for when they had to cough.  The pain only lasted a little while, and still today my Father has been able to keep his flight medical with his yearly 100% stress test that some doctors refused to give him due to him being a heart patient.  So while there is pain today, it will soon go away and you will have a long life ahead of you.

Praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Sorry about what happened to you, de4thadder. I have some issues too; my grandfather died from a stroke at 42, so at 47 I try to take care of my cardio and circulation in diet and lifestyle. BTW, consider a good quality fish oil. Hope you heal up good and quick.