kchip

Welcome back soldier, since new patch?

11 posts in this topic

Seems improved CP fighting. At least for me on 25 mps connection. Little bit of warp, but better. IMO

Seems though server pop is very low. How about a new WBS? This should be a every quarter offer to get people back and keep people playing.  Tuesday was abysmal, one AO most of the day.

My take on the new patch is I see good things and I see some things that need more work. The predictor code is better in that you can now see that  guy as he comes around the corner before he shoots you. However the way he comes around that corner is almost like a speed hack .

AO's based on the underpopulated side. This one should have been done along time ago and at face value is a great thing, but I have to say based on early observations that I just wish I had more details here because we (the allies) were in Verviers last night and I saw plenty of defense only to have another AO on Sittard with little response (did the underpoped side have enough to defend both Towns or not) ?

As far a the cp capture speed boost to the severally underpoped side I think it is a good idea that's hard to see in game and needs to be seen in effect.

So lets smooth out the predictor code a bit and really test the AO limits because every town should have more than a few guys defending it, and show the cp capture boost in effect.

Just wanted to put this out there - we knew this first pass would be imperfect, but we weighed the pro's and con's and wanted to give you guys a solution immediately to some of the concerns of players manipulating their client and doing some funky stuff.

We are currently working on our second pass and have been soaking in the feedback we've received so far. Thanks for all of your thoughts and support, S!

1 hour ago, XOOM said:

Just wanted to put this out there - we knew this first pass would be imperfect, but we weighed the pro's and con's and wanted to give you guys a solution immediately to some of the concerns of players manipulating their client and doing some funky stuff.

We are currently working on our second pass and have been soaking in the feedback we've received so far. Thanks for all of your thoughts and support, S!

I resubbed on Saturday as soon as I found out they were beta testing. Good stuff and worth paying for the development. Now if only they would free Wolfpup...

2 people like this

4 hours ago, saronin said:

I resubbed on Saturday as soon as I found out they were beta testing. Good stuff and worth paying for the development. Now if only they would free Wolfpup...

good to see an old vet back.

9 minutes ago, bmw said:

good to see an old vet back.

Oh..he was here already...just as f2p.

:)

Ha, saronin was ftp and flying Hawks destroying ALL 88s he flew over.

Good to see him back though... FREE WOLFPUP!

7 hours ago, vasduten1 said:

Ha, saronin was ftp and flying Hawks destroying ALL 88s he flew over.

Good to see him back though... FREE WOLFPUP!

FREE WOLFPUP!!!!

55 minutes ago, elfin said:

FREE WOLFPUP!!!!

Free Wolfpup for a half-dozen of 6yearzz lovers that have quitted the boat long time ago.

1 person likes this