mingus

One More Chat radio channel. Just One, to help the new guys

7 posts in this topic

I would like to see another chat channel available. As IT is I need all the channels now for  *mission*target*squad*side*ground ops*Air Ops*  , But I would also like to monitor the help channel for the new guys. Just one more channel. thoughts?   Do rats come in here?

I approve of this! and why not make it an option ingame to have a lot more? like you can set the number you wish in the configurations.

I'm always advertising the TeamSpeak for newer players, both because I want to create my own squad, and just because this game is ten times more fun when played together. It's boring to play alone!

On ‎15‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 5:45 AM, vonguff said:

Totally agree with you on this Mingus -- you should provide a poll to see the percentage who would vote for it.

I dont think we need a poll for this...well, even if i dont need so much channels, why should i vote against it? It shouldnt be to hard to make more channels available i think. So why not?

But im with sublimesw...TS is much more efffective (at least for Squad or Training missions) and more fun ;) 

On 10/14/2016 at 4:42 PM, base21 said:

I approve of this! and why not make it an option ingame to have a lot more? like you can set the number you wish in the configurations.

Our user interface isn't quite intuitive enough to handle that.

As for adding an additional channel, I don't think it's going to be easy even if it may seem that way (never is). I don't think this is going to result into some major uptick in people using the HELP channel, they'll probably just fill it out with another channel of their preference - which, isn't a bad thing, but I'm not being sold on the "helping our new players" thing on a global scale.