• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saerdna

Connection issues since yesterday

9 posts in this topic

Started yesterday, log in died then KFS erron with dunno something happent. Try to reload game chat connection fail game crash wont even load. that kept yesterday all day lon, unistall everything install again game full instalation log in all good died boom KFS issue again try to relaunch game Connection on chat error boom game try again now i get Timed out during authendication.

This bull[censored] started since yesterday not clue what happens. Not sure if that makes any difference just put new windows 10 update yesterday.

More to this I putr exceptions on firewall nothing tried and turn off firewall went passes authendication then chat drop me game crash. Re-tried went ok try to spwn boom kfs issue bullsht again. last night changes you made has seriouslly [censored]ed up things there were other people compalining about connection issues you guys need to fix it please

I have the same issue! but i was told its because of this: DOWN TIME IS EXPECTED!!! On October 14th (Friday) and the 15th (Saturday) please note there will be some significant down time across our entire network to do some surgical work (estimations not provided intentionally)

http://www.battlegroundeurope.com/index.php/component/content/article/17-development-notes/16057-rats-inbound-to-dallas-a-big-server-work

8 hours ago, OHM said:

Anyone not able to login to the game should submit a support ticket as the game is running at this time http://support.playnet.com/

But the game wont even launch. Time out on authorisation if i pass that i time out hte chat connection. I sent a ticket this is the 3rd day i cant play and all started on Friday. This means either my connection is [censored]ed up or something your is going on with the changes you made.  Is there a chance to give me the server ip so i can try a trace to see if i loose packages etc at least identify if the problem is my end so i can rectify it.

Good morning from Germany,

got same problems since yesterday as saerdna. Was able to start game today. By getting ded the game "frozen" about 10 sec  or more  and then i dasapawn. After respawn a few times i got the KF..... or so error message. Try restart game and got time out error with the chat connection.

Haven't played in quite a while and decided to have a go tonight.

And exactly this happened. I've never had connection issues in the 12 years I've been playing, until now. Made a full install just in case but no difference.

I login fine. Launch the game. Most of the times I get a connection error immediately on the loading screen. A few times it's loaded but when I try to spawn I get a connection error.  "Timed out waiting for connection"

Not once I've been able to spawn in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0